Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Donato

His office is filled with a bunch of nasty women and he is an uncaring doctor for that reason . Never would I recommend going to that office.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I sat in the exam room for 30 minutes I left without seeing the good doctor. However several weeks later I received a certified letter saying that I could no longer be a patient o Dr Donato. Maybe if the staff had he was running behind. Instead I found a very full waiting room. Isn't this called overbooking

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Donato is the best of the best. Spends ample amount of time with his patients and gives them very knowledgeable information. I see him for my 4 year old son and also had my dad come from out of state to see him. If you are looking for a podiatrist, your search should stop here.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Absolutely the most knowledgeable and proficient podiatrist in the Fredericksburg area. We are fortunate to have him here. His operation is well organized and efficient--his staff is beyond compare. Both Dr. Donato and his nurses treat patients as respected individuals--a trait found in few of today's medical practices. They care about their patients. The treatment they provide is top notch.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I had two nails removed due to ingrowns and he did a terriffic job.His skills were right on task, I didnt feel a thing.Aso may visits were very pleasant. Everyone treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Most awesome Doctor Ever!!!!! Takes care of me and has seen my daughter, cousin and fiance. Some doctors need to take a lesson from him on his bedside manner along with how to have a good staff!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Although Dr Donato is a very caring and concerned doctor who tries hard to make things right I have to say that his surgical skills leave much to be desired. I am recovering from yet another surgery to repair the initial multiple surgeries with another doctor. I hope I'm just one of those people who have problems but honestly, the repair work looks much different than the original work. I think for everyday stuff he is a good guy, but don't have surgery with him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr D is fantastic. He is the only dr I have ever liked. He is patient, kind, and gentle. Every question I have ever asked of him has been answered no matter how minor it seemed to be. He is an amazing surgeon, as well, and makes sure that your postoperative pain is kept under control. I have referred numerous people to him and will continue to. Also, his office staff is wonderful and incredibly sweet. They remember who you are and always make sure you are taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Donato is always willing to take time to explain and teach. always polite and friendly. Would never use anyone else. even if I moved out of state, would come back for him. Has done surgery on me, husband and one daughter. all great

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Michael C. Donato's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp