Ratings for Dr. Judith Gibbs

Its been several years since you left this stressful world, but sadly missed

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My son in 2 yrs old and had been seeing Dr Gibbs since birth..she was a excellent and knowledgble doctor....i am now in search of another doctor...She is greatly missed..

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Just to let everyone know, Dr Judith Gibbs passed away in April, which is why no one is answering the phone at her office. She was a wonderful Dr and will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Numerous appointments were cancelled the day before or the day of the appointment. A month ago when I called the message on the machine stated "office closed until further notice". What's that suppose to mean? I haven't tried calling since.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

She should stop smoking in her office that is next door to where she checks all children. Why is it so hard to get an appointment with her?

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

I'm sorry to say, but I'm sure I'm not the only one...Dr. Gibb first of all, needs to stop smoking in her office. Readin as how she is good with calming down kids, well...my child has something else to say about that. I find her fake and impatiend with crying infants - experienced it first hand. And as for being considerate, I don't think it's in her vocabulary. When you come to a dr. especially a pediatrician, you'd expect some sympathy and a little understanding. As parents, you just want what's best for your child...even when it seems like we're over reacting. The least Dr. Gibb and/or her staff can do is follow up with their patients waiting on a call back - esp. before they go on their summer vacation! It's very frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Gibbs does wonders with our twins, she's friendly and calm, and very knowledgeable. She makes good recommendations, and is thorough in checkups. Very good at calming down nervous first time parents too!! We're very happy we found Dr. Gibbs. Her staff are also wonderful; friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Gibbs is very knowledgeable and great with kids. She manages to calm our child down in the most panicking situations (vaccines!!!). Her diagnostics are accurate and waiting time is short. In the event of an emergency she receives patients same day. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

My daughter is almost 3 years old, and thankfully she's been healthy so we've only needed to see Dr.Gibbs for regular check-ups and the occasional cold. She is very punctual, (which is uncommon for most busy Drs) and we can easily book appointments when we need to. She's straightforward, but patient with all our questions (and anxieties) and appears to draw upon her many years of experience when calmly giving out levelheaded advice. She has said many times she doesn't take it personally when our daughter, or any child patient of hers, is shy or scared of visiting the 'doctor' and she tries to be reassuring (sometimes children freakout no matter what) while at the same time getting her job done in an quick and efficient manner so that the child is uncomfortable for the least amount of time. So far she's been great, although our daughter has been healthy so we haven't had cause to visit her much - and hopefully it'll stay that way!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Absolutely fabulous. She is great with my daughter, great with me. She is a matter of fact type doctor, tells it like it is and is very honest with you. She talks to my daughter even though she is very young and reassures her (my daughter has yet to cry for a needle or bloodwork). If your child is sick, you can get an appointment to see her within the hour. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes and never in a room filled with sick children. She answers all my questions in a way that encourages me to trust my parenting instincts and I am grateful. We're moving 45 minutes away in the spring and I will be making the drive to see her for my daughter and our baby that is due in July. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007