Ratings for Dr. Stan Szombathy

My 3 year old daughter had been experiencing severe hives and was referred to Dr. Szombathy . Prior to our appointment his secretary called me to gather all of the information relating to my daughter's hives, the situation, the severity, occurrence, photos etc. Then she passed all the information onto Dr. Szombathy. She called me back about an hour later with more questions and then at the Dr. request, had my daughter sent for blood work. It takes 4 weeks for the test results, so our appointment was scheduled for that time. When we went for our appointment the Dr. provided me with background information on her condition, helpful treatment, printed information and steps moving forward. Our meeting was almost half an hour, I wasn't rushed at all and my daughter felt so comfortable. Dr. Szombathy study as a pediatrician and then further specialized as an Allergist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This pediatrician has a wealth of knowledge and explains everything thoughtfully. He describes his suggestions based on research which makes me feel confident my son is always getting the best treatment possible. Very good with kids.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have access to this Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

So amazing! He takes the time, he has the knowledge, and he cares. We have a very, very allergic child, which he confirmed, but has helped us look at different ways to address the issues. I thought I knew about allergies, as my son was 9 when we first saw him, but he's taught me so much, while respecting how much I know about my son, and what my son knows. We had a very bad experience with the local allergist (he gave us the go ahead on tree nuts, and our son is anaphylactic to 2 tree nuts), so my faith has been restored with Dr. Szombathy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Incredible Specialist! Figured out what was wrong with my daughter during visit! Totally relief for me as her Mother! Thankful I could get into to see him. Beautiful office and lovely staff!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Possibly the best doctor in Kelowna. Extremely knowledgeable, humble and kind. He's been a precious, wonderful gift to our family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Incredible Pediatrician, highly recommend for families struggling with managing and figuring out their child's allergies. He is very thorough, very patient, extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Szombathy is excellent. He takes the time to get to know his patients and is respectful and courteous. He listens to parent concerns and offers the best course of treatment. He is prompt on getting things done and following up on paperwork. My daughters are blessed to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Just started working with this Doctor. All doctors should be trained by this man in how to treat adults and children. I am amazed he exists within our Canadian medical system. Usually one has to pay and go private for this level of Doctor. His staff does exactly what they are supposed to do, no more no less so I am going to give them a 5 as well, no complaints. The doctor - punctual, kind, patient, no rush, highly intelligent both socially and medical aptitude. Can't thank our friends enough for recommending him to us.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

A Dr. That gives you the time of day...researches things right in front of you, goes through it with you, open to your own input...kind, knowledgable...obviously loves his chosen career.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013