Ratings for Dr. Stan Szombathy

Best Doctor Ever! He is very kind, modest, and helpful! I highly recommend going to see him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

A fantastic Doctor, tremendously knowledgable, takes his time to teach families about allergies. The best Doctor we've ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Amazing doctor! Meeting Dr. Szombathy in his character home converted into office was like no other dr. visit I've ever had before. He actually reviewed my son's diagnosis material before the meeting, spent over an hour talking to me, and is following up after on several issues.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My 3 year old daughter had been experiencing severe hives and was referred to Dr. Szombathy . Prior to our appointment his secretary called me to gather all of the information relating to my daughter's hives, the situation, the severity, occurrence, photos etc. Then she passed all the information onto Dr. Szombathy. She called me back about an hour later with more questions and then at the Dr. request, had my daughter sent for blood work. It takes 4 weeks for the test results, so our appointment was scheduled for that time. When we went for our appointment the Dr. provided me with background information on her condition, helpful treatment, printed information and steps moving forward. Our meeting was almost half an hour, I wasn't rushed at all and my daughter felt so comfortable. Dr. Szombathy study as a pediatrician and then further specialized as an Allergist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This pediatrician has a wealth of knowledge and explains everything thoughtfully. He describes his suggestions based on research which makes me feel confident my son is always getting the best treatment possible. Very good with kids.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have access to this Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

So amazing! He takes the time, he has the knowledge, and he cares. We have a very, very allergic child, which he confirmed, but has helped us look at different ways to address the issues. I thought I knew about allergies, as my son was 9 when we first saw him, but he's taught me so much, while respecting how much I know about my son, and what my son knows. We had a very bad experience with the local allergist (he gave us the go ahead on tree nuts, and our son is anaphylactic to 2 tree nuts), so my faith has been restored with Dr. Szombathy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Incredible Specialist! Figured out what was wrong with my daughter during visit! Totally relief for me as her Mother! Thankful I could get into to see him. Beautiful office and lovely staff!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Possibly the best doctor in Kelowna. Extremely knowledgeable, humble and kind. He's been a precious, wonderful gift to our family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Incredible Pediatrician, highly recommend for families struggling with managing and figuring out their child's allergies. He is very thorough, very patient, extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016