Ratings for Dr. Grail Lee Brookshire

As an anesthesia technician, I had worked with Dr. B for an undetermined amount of cases (I assisted in 1,600 cases in one year). I continue to this date reviewing and reconciling his anesthesia records as I work as a compliance officer in a LV hospital pharmacy. It was coincidental that I was referred and became a patient of his as he handled my Pain Management after my 2nd major spine surgery in 2008. I have remained a patient to this day and will be embarqing on a hip replacement in 5 weeks. He was the one who diagnosed my condition and requested the MRI that pin pointed the transitory pain that I was having throughout my spinal nerve healing that turned into a totally different area of concern. I will remain in his care until I have rehabbed from the hip replacement. EXCELLENT DOCTOR! Amazing grasp of the root causes of your particular pain and writes the most amazing and complete summary of diagnosis and return visit progress. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Brookshire is the most amazing, understanding, patient doctor I have ever come in contact with. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I'm an RN & took my mom to him. Absolutely the best doc I have ever encountered in Sin City. Takes time to answer questions with wonderful explanations given in lay terms. The best physical exam I have ever seen performed. Is honest, compassionate, & caring! A+++++++! In a class of his own - "first class"!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Extremely intelligent and empathetic. The very best.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Finest physician I have ever been had the pleasure to be treated by. Michael J. Carter

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

This doctor is old school. He listens to you, he will give you an exam all, he is extremely nice and personable, he'll take his time and explain how certain drugs interact and explain anything I could ever want to know. He's never not on time, he's always professional and I trust him more than my psychiatrist or any of my specialists that I need for my bad ailing liver from Hep-C. You couldn't go wrong with this amazing man!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Excellent doctor. Very helpful and personable with his patients. Helpful in helping me select the right kind of medication to help me continue living pain free for the last five years. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Doctor Brookshire has proven to be honest trustworthy and very helpful over the last year.He has my highest opinion,without question.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Grail Lee Brookshire's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1980)

Updates