Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Denne

Performed a major hernia repair on me. Took the time to explain what was going to happen in detail. The procedure went better than I expected - low pain, no drainage and had mobility the day after surgery. I can't say enough positives things abut her and if you need abdominal surgery, I strongly suggest you see her before making any decision on who is going to do your surgery. The staff at the practice handles all of the arrangements and provides you with detailed instructions as to what you have to do to prepare for the surgery. All around, a great experience!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

They are few people who posses great talent and the ability to use it to help other people.Dr JENNIFER DENNE belongs to this group.This review is written few hours after having Laparoscopic surgery for gallbladder removal.It almost feels like i had no surgery.I am thankful and graceful that i was privileged enough to have Dr.Denne preform my surgery.Highly recommended Dr.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

A really great Doctor! She was direct and straight to the point. She took her time to explain to me what was going on without dragging out the appointment,because frankly a surgeons office is the last place you want to be. She was thorough and self assured.She treated me with the utmost professionalism and care. She was not one of those pushy surgeon you hear about. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Rude and careless in a basic procedure she was bound to perform, but did not feel inclined to do. Openly did her best to push me out of her office. I will avoid her at all cost, even for emergencies.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Denne's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA