Ratings for Dr. Lise Beaubien

Anyone who has seen Dr. Beaubien knows why punctuality is low - it's because she NEVER rushes you! She's simply awesome!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Beaubien is amazing. Most caring, compassionate & understanding doctor I've ever seen. She cared for both my in-laws and now helps both myself and partner through the grieving period now that they are both gone. Very thorough and knowledgeable and intuitive. Thank you for your wonderful care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

She is very thorough, very friendly and caring, a great doctor all around

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Love this doctor. Have been a patient for over 30 years. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Amazing doctor!!! Will help you any way that she can. Listens to you and very friendly! :)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Very nice Dr. She listens to what I have to say. She tells is as it is. Very upfront Dr. Best Dr I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Beaubien has been my doctor for 30 years. , she is an excellent listener, she is compassionate and thorough, she is very patient; I am so lucky to have her as my doctor. SHE IS THE BEST. SHE IS MY ANGELl!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

She's just great, I've been with her for over 20 years and she always takes the time to listen and explain everything you need to know. She takes the time to answer all of your questions too!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Beaubien since I was 18. She is amazing, always gets me in to top specialist when required, she is well respected by her peers. I put low on punctuality if you are her patient you know that, BUT it's because she does NOT rush you. I've gone way over my time in the past because of questions and I know that when she's late that is why. She's simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Lise Beaubien has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. She is very, very, very thorough, listens carefully, projects kindness and does not waste time to refer to specialists. I owe her my life, she detected my cancer. Consequently, I was promptly operated and did not/not need any further treatment (it was located in an unusual place.) This was followed by my reluctance to have my THP after three years of the cancer surgery, it had to be done! I finally followed her advice and had this second operation four years later although I got three calls from the hospital for the THR. There have been other issues which were and are promptly looked after. To date I am my old self again. Dr. Lise is the best . Thank you/merci so very much.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014