Ratings for Dr. Bruce Ritchie

I started seeing Dr. Ritchie almost three years ago for a rare blood disorder. He is such an honest and caring doctor who gives you all the information you need so you can make the best decisions for your health. Dr. Ritchie is the best physician I've ever had, specialist or otherwise. He truly cares about his patients and makes an effort to connect with them. He makes sure that you are a part of your health care plan and is never condescending or arrogant. If you are looking for a doctor that will tell you exactly what you should do, then Dr. Ritchie will not be for you - you have to be an active participant in your health. He is blunt and honest, but always patient, listens to you, and is accessible. He answers phone calls during appointments, but is not distracted or rushed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He is very thorough! Great man. The ladies are also extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Ritchie has helped me so much so far in my health journey. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years now and he's dealt well with me being difficult and stubborn when I felt medication wasn't the solution for me and he welcomed me back when I decided I was being foolish. He has taken good care of me considering the poor experiences I have had since moving to Edmonton and he saved my life quite literally when I was first referred to him. If you are lucky enough to be referred to him you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Accompanying my wife today who had an appointment with Dr. Ritchie was an extraordinary experience. Never have we met a doctor who so quickly 'connected' with us, was as thorough, explained the situation clearly, leavened the session with humour, and sent us on our way with complete satisfaction. His nurse was equally kind and competent. Thank you !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Ritchie is An Excellent Dr and shows it He takes the time to go over everything with you and Cares He made it very clear how it was very serious with my condition I trust this Dr with my life He is the Best I was very Lucky to get in to see he within 24 hrs lol

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Ritchie is amazing, after testing positive for a rare genetic blood disorder I have been referred to him. He is caring and at the same time extremely knowledgeable. If you get to see him consider yourself lucky...the is one of the greats!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Seeing him was worth the wait. He takes the time for all the patients and felt like he genuinely cared, Amazing DR

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Ritchie has been amazing. It was definitely worth the wait to get in with him! He has been so helpful with my family's condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Ritchie.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

It is unfair for me to rate Dr. Ritchie, upon reading comments that are now in his favor I am happy, 11 years ago I lost my husband to Cancer needlessly, and carelessly, I told Dr. Ritchie upon the death of my husband that I pray another family will never have to go through what our family endured. Junith Fay Kalischuk.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Great doctor, it's rare to find a specialist who cares about his patients so much. Be prepared to be interrupted multiple times during an appointment. He'll still make sure everything is explained to you, and I'm glad to know if I need emergency care he'll make me a priority when it's needed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014