Ratings for Dr. Bruce Ritchie

Wow. Spends enough time to help figure things out. Very willing to try even when others have not. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Love this guy! Not only does he know his stuff, he has a great sense of humour as well. Most people don’t like going to the Dr. but I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Ritchie, his staff are equally awesome.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

He types on his computer a lot but that doesn’t mean he isn’t listening to you. Very knowledgeable doctor on the most recent and up and coming research. Very caring man. He gives me hope when other doctors can’t and don’t. Love his nurses too.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

amazing doctor, has been treating my family for a long time

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

You have to wait for too long inside to see him, people have work too! Good doctor but takes too long .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Ritchie almost three years ago for a rare blood disorder. He is such an honest and caring doctor who gives you all the information you need so you can make the best decisions for your health. Dr. Ritchie is the best physician I've ever had, specialist or otherwise. He truly cares about his patients and makes an effort to connect with them. He makes sure that you are a part of your health care plan and is never condescending or arrogant. If you are looking for a doctor that will tell you exactly what you should do, then Dr. Ritchie will not be for you - you have to be an active participant in your health. He is blunt and honest, but always patient, listens to you, and is accessible. He answers phone calls during appointments, but is not distracted or rushed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He is very thorough! Great man. The ladies are also extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Ritchie has helped me so much so far in my health journey. I have been a patient of his for about 4 years now and he's dealt well with me being difficult and stubborn when I felt medication wasn't the solution for me and he welcomed me back when I decided I was being foolish. He has taken good care of me considering the poor experiences I have had since moving to Edmonton and he saved my life quite literally when I was first referred to him. If you are lucky enough to be referred to him you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Accompanying my wife today who had an appointment with Dr. Ritchie was an extraordinary experience. Never have we met a doctor who so quickly 'connected' with us, was as thorough, explained the situation clearly, leavened the session with humour, and sent us on our way with complete satisfaction. His nurse was equally kind and competent. Thank you !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Ritchie is An Excellent Dr and shows it He takes the time to go over everything with you and Cares He made it very clear how it was very serious with my condition I trust this Dr with my life He is the Best I was very Lucky to get in to see he within 24 hrs lol

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016