Ratings for Dr. Bruce Ritchie

Dr Ritchie is An Excellent Dr and shows it He takes the time to go over everything with you and Cares He made it very clear how it was very serious with my condition I trust this Dr with my life He is the Best I was very Lucky to get in to see he within 24 hrs lol

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Ritchie is amazing, after testing positive for a rare genetic blood disorder I have been referred to him. He is caring and at the same time extremely knowledgeable. If you get to see him consider yourself lucky...the is one of the greats!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Ritchie has been amazing. It was definitely worth the wait to get in with him! He has been so helpful with my family's condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Ritchie.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

It is unfair for me to rate Dr. Ritchie, upon reading comments that are now in his favor I am happy, 11 years ago I lost my husband to Cancer needlessly, and carelessly, I told Dr. Ritchie upon the death of my husband that I pray another family will never have to go through what our family endured. Junith Fay Kalischuk.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Great doctor, it's rare to find a specialist who cares about his patients so much. Be prepared to be interrupted multiple times during an appointment. He'll still make sure everything is explained to you, and I'm glad to know if I need emergency care he'll make me a priority when it's needed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Loved Dr Ritchie. seeing him was worth the wait. He takes the time for all the patients and felt like he genuinely cared.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Hasn't returned a phone call in three months for a follow up appointment. Absolutely brutal. Pretended would give lots of support when I visited but support is not there

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I was referred to dr Ritchie because of a blood condition that had to be dealt with before i could have my brain aneurysm fixed. I did get in to see him once. He sent me for IVIG and called me to advise i was good to go for surgery...after 1st treatment i had To order my next treaments on my own. Dr R was fully aware that same treatment gave me mennangitis last yr. 7 or 8 weeks ago i begged to see him before surgery as i had questions...i was told the best he could do was call me..still waiting surgery was 8 days ago?

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I truly believe Dr. Ritchie helped save my life. I had an extremely large blood clot in my leg. Dr. Ritchie took the time to explain in great detail the procedure needed to remedy this. He was kind yet to the point, expressing urgency in getting the clot removed. He somehow managed to get me admitted to hospital the next day and the blood clot was removed successfully. I did have a bit of a wait for him to see me on my follow-up but I think the wait was worth every minute. I think he is simply marvellous!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Bruce Ritchie's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ritchie is An Excellent Dr and shows it He takes the time to go over everything with you and Cares He made it very clear how it was very serious with my con..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ritchie is amazing, after testing positive for a rare genetic blood disorder I have been referred to him. He is caring and at the same time extremely knowl..."

July 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6H 6A1". Address has been updated from "None" to "4620 Calgary Trail Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804392085".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seeing him was worth the wait. He takes the time for all the patients and felt like he genuinely cared, Amazing DR"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ritchie has been amazing. It was definitely worth the wait to get in with him! He has been so helpful with my family's condition. I would highly recommend D..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "It is unfair for me to rate Dr. Ritchie, upon reading comments that are now in his favor I am happy, 11 years ago I lost my husband to Cancer needlessly, and c..."

October 26, 2014