You may also like

Rate Dr. Bruce Ritchie

Dr. Bruce Ritchie's Ratings

Dr. Ritchie is amazing, after testing positive for a rare genetic blood disorder I have been referred to him. He is caring and at the same time extremely knowledgeable. If you get to see him consider yourself lucky...the is one of the greats!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Seeing him was worth the wait. He takes the time for all the patients and felt like he genuinely cared, Amazing DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Ritchie has been amazing. It was definitely worth the wait to get in with him! He has been so helpful with my family's condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Ritchie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

It is unfair for me to rate Dr. Ritchie, upon reading comments that are now in his favor I am happy, 11 years ago I lost my husband to Cancer needlessly, and carelessly, I told Dr. Ritchie upon the death of my husband that I pray another family will never have to go through what our family endured. Junith Fay Kalischuk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Great doctor, it's rare to find a specialist who cares about his patients so much. Be prepared to be interrupted multiple times during an appointment. He'll still make sure everything is explained to you, and I'm glad to know if I need emergency care he'll make me a priority when it's needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Loved Dr Ritchie. seeing him was worth the wait. He takes the time for all the patients and felt like he genuinely cared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Hasn't returned a phone call in three months for a follow up appointment. Absolutely brutal. Pretended would give lots of support when I visited but support is not there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I was referred to dr Ritchie because of a blood condition that had to be dealt with before i could have my brain aneurysm fixed. I did get in to see him once. He sent me for IVIG and called me to advise i was good to go for surgery...after 1st treatment i had To order my next treaments on my own. Dr R was fully aware that same treatment gave me mennangitis last yr. 7 or 8 weeks ago i begged to see him before surgery as i had questions...i was told the best he could do was call me..still waiting surgery was 8 days ago?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1432540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I truly believe Dr. Ritchie helped save my life. I had an extremely large blood clot in my leg. Dr. Ritchie took the time to explain in great detail the procedure needed to remedy this. He was kind yet to the point, expressing urgency in getting the clot removed. He somehow managed to get me admitted to hospital the next day and the blood clot was removed successfully. I did have a bit of a wait for him to see me on my follow-up but I think the wait was worth every minute. I think he is simply marvellous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1432539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

I am very fortunate to have been able to see such a wonderful doctor. Dr Bruce Ritchie is a very knowledgeable, kind and caring person who not only educated me about my blood disorder but also helped me feel comfortable with what I have to live with......he truly is the blood guru.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1432538].votes_count ]]