Ratings for Dr. Colin Elkin

Felt like profit was more important than quality of treatment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I had scoliosis and I was told that the chiropractic care would help with it, but it only got worse. Within 4-5 months my curve grew 20 degrees. I was told that my neck was curved the wrong way and he had to work on that first, then he would work on fixing my spine. But within that time it had only gotten worse. I had even got the same treatment as people who didn't have scoliosis. The time I had been there was maximum 10minutes and my parents were sinking in money for only to get worse. I would not recommend going if you have a severe curve because it will only was your time and money, going with the surgery right away may not seem like a good idea right away but it definitely benefit you. Although I would recommend going if you do not have scoliosis for pain relief or whatever the reason may be.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Great Dr. Great work. My babies are never sick, never cranky, never on medications. It's the only dr. we visit.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

More interested is selling packages that span over a year or more rather than treat the problem in a ethical and respectful manner. Herding people in and out like sheep. Very suspect

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Best chiropractic care ever received and lots of awesome knowledge to share!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I've been to 30 Chiropractors in my life and he's the best. Everything was more clear, sight, hearing, taste and no pain after. I'd do anything to be able to come to him all the time but my job takes me on the road.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I find Dr. Colin Elkin to be a caring and helpful Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and is very good at explaining information to his clients. He is one of the very few Doctor's that I have met that are willing to take an active roll in giving back to him communities nonprofit organizations. He is professional and trust worthy. I have had other doctors that do not seem to have a genuine interest in the well being of there clients. This is the area that I believe that Dr. Colin Elkin excels. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Elkin as my Chiropractor. I have chosen to relate this information because fare to often people are only willing to piont out the sort comings of doctor and other professionals. I also feel he is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I attended the office for about 10 months and stopped going after I did not feel it was providing me with any benefits. The amount they charge is ridiculous considering they charge 35 dollars for 45 seconds of their time. They are never on time. On average I would wait 45 minutes to be adjusted. They are very nice individuals however give medical advise they should not. such as telling people that their medication is killing them and that chiro will fix all their medical needs. This is crap.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Seems like a cult. Alot of talk about God. Everytime something hurts they say 'good, that means its working'. Mandatory presentation was strange as presenter created questions that had to be answered her way or else you looked like an idiot (eg. "Feel free to disagree, but put up your hand if you feel that if there was a way to get rid of your pain you'd do it") basically presentation said that chiropractic will get rid of all your ailments. Then there are diet books that they sell. Just like buying an ab machine with the book that tells you how to eat. If you eat better, of course your health will improve. I hope stop going won't make me WORSE than before.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010