Ratings for Dr. Trevor Guy

Dr Guy has been my Doctor since hes come to Cape Breton. He has been nothing but helpful and supportive towards me and my needs... has acted very quickly to ensure i had the medical attn i needed... listens to me and has been there for me during some real hard times. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Guy as my physician.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr guy has been my Dr for years , I trust him with my life and that of my family . He is compationate , kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He doesn't listen to his patients at all. He'll ignore all of your issues that you bring to him. Then it's too late. Cancer. 6 months to live. Because that clown wouldn't listen in the first place. I'd honestly recommend having no doctor as opposed to this loser and if he is your doctor get a second opinion because he really doesn't care about anything more then his pay cheque.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very disrespectful made fun of my anxiety and today refuses to give my medication to me. Also on many occasions would not even listen to my on an ankle injury he said you don't see me enough so I'm only treating you for one thing . And also tried to make my fiance get an abortion! I think he should be let go as a doctor, he thinks he is better than you and me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have my ups and downs in reguards to dr guy 5 years ago when i had my daughter she was pretty sick for the first 3 months where no matter what formula i used she couldnt keep milk down.. The first time i took her to see him i was told her spitting up milk was completely normal and i had nothing to worry about, me being a first time mom i took him for his word.. it wasnt up until she was getting her 2month needle where it came to light that something was really wrong she was born weighing 8lbs 6ozs and at 2 months she was 8lbs 2ozs she wasnt gaining any weight and ive called dr guys office about it if it wasnt for my mom being in the room with me i would have been turned away and told not to worry.. I was refereed to an amazing doctor who looked her over from head to toe it turned out that my daughter had to be admitted into the hospital to get tests done and when they were done it turned out that she had saver acid reflux and if i would have continued to listen to dr guy my daughter would have died or would have had a hole in the lineing of her stomach.. Also the fact he nearly killed my mother by ignoring her symptoms and telling her millions of different things that wasnt happening later finding out she had a hole in her heart that needed to be fixed... I at times do not want to go to him for myself because every time i do he never listens to me and always ignores what im telling him ive asked to see a gynecologist and he ignored it.. I dont know what his issue is but if i could change doctors i would in a heart beat i really dont trust him some days

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

No. Just no. I would give 0 as a rating but this does not allow me to.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Had a hip replacement done by a specialist two years ago.After about two months I went back and told my family Dr.Guy how I got along.He said while I was a patient in Sydney he remembers talking to me.Only problem was,Iot the operation at the QE2 in Halifax.Kinda lost all respect for him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Always professional and knowdgeable. Took my daughter to him and he went above and beyond, consulting other physicians and specialists, running various tests, etc. received a diagnosis fairly quickly . I find him very friendly at every visit and he will be honest with you. Glad to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Guy is my son's family Dr. Gave us an apt and then changed it without letting us know. Also given the run around regarding the 2 month needles. Sends us to public health, then they send us back to him. Horrible personality and never bothers to smile or reassure his patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I use to like Dr. Guy he seemed nice and interested in your issues. Lately I have found him to very rude and tends to make you feel like an idiot when you are trying to explain your issues. Isn't easy to talk to and almost seems to belittle you when you are talking to him. I would love to say he is a good doctor, because on a good day he is very nice, But when he is in a bad mood it over rides the times he was nice because he just rude. Does not make you feel comfortable to talk to him, I feel like im walking on eggshells at appointments to know if he is in a good or bad mood.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015