Ratings for Dr. Seamus Donaghy

I have been a patient of Dr Donaghy for about 35yrs.He is a great doctor,my wife has been a patient of his wife DrO'Dea for about the same time and we feel we are very fortunate to have such great doctors,The staff,Kim,Dineen,Sue and Jenny are all great and very helpful.On occasion I have seen Dr Marc and Dr Timko also great doctors. All very knowledgeable,caring and compassionate. Colin and Margaret Mallows.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Very good Doctor, even if he were to make a mistake he humbly admits to it. Very patient oriented, also great at explaining medical terms and information about medical conditions, and seems fairly meticulous. I trust him as a Doctor

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I travel from Mississauga to see him!! He is absolutely by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. There is a little bit of a waiting time for him but that's only because he would never rush you out of his office!! He always makes sure you've got everything off your chest (so to speak) Bottom line he's the best!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Donaghy is my husband's family doctor. My husband insisted that he also become our newborns doctor instead of my family doctor or a new pediatrician. I agreed. My son is 18 months now and it was by far one of the best decisions we've ever made as new parents. Dr. Donaghy is patient, caring, supportive and above all extremely knowledgeable. I've been so impressed that I even changed my doctor of 25 years. I highly recommend Dr. Donaghy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Donaghy has been my family Doctor for more than 30 years he is the kindest most compassnate most well informed Doctor have ever met.He always takes the time to listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Donaghy is a caring and respectful physician who listens to my health concerns.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Awesome doctor who delivered me. Has been my family doctor since birth. Listens, cares, is always there for support. Puts my health top priority when I am in to see him.I am hoping he will be able to deliver my babies some day. A highly recommended physician if you want good care, genuine concern, and promptness.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Donaghy continues to be a competent caring Doctor. The new nurse (not sure of her name....maybe Tony?) is excellent!! She too is compassionate, caring and makes the visit personal. They make a great team.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Absolutely fantastic!! Has taken tremendous care of my grannie and even made housecalls on such a busy schedule. WONDERFUL! CARING AND SUPPORTIVE. 5 STARS*****

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Only wants to help me if he can prescribe a pill. He keeps brushing off my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012