Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Engle

Going to see Dr.Engle was like going to see a friend! The staff was great including the receptionist, Joan, her assistant, Ann, and the the young lady who performed my ultrasound . Dr.Engle diagnosed my problem and took the time to explain it to me (she drew on a whiteboard! ). I'm so looking forward to beginning my treatment.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

ALL THIS DOCTOR CARES ABOUT IS MONEY $$$$$$$ ! She does not listen to the patient and she is always late to work in the morning. When I called there 3 people asked me if I could pay first before I even was seen! When I got there 3 different people asked me how I was going to pay before the doctor came into the room. When I told her I didn't want schelerotherapy then she walked out of the room without giving any options! WARNING! SHE IS A MONEY MONGER and NOT a good doctor - My advice is to find a doctor that will care about you and NOT just worry about the money (which I have plenty of) but it was such a turn off always being asked about the money and not my health!

Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Jennifer S. Engle's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI