Ratings for Dr. Justin L. Regner

My daughter was admitted into hospital from ER with gall bladder pain like symptoms. 3rd time in ER with pains in a week and a half. He was part of surgica consultl team that told us my daughter didn't need gall bladder removal and they couldn't run certain test while inpatient because insurance wouldn't pay. He raised his voice to my husband when we questioned some things and even told my daughter to quit going to ER bc they weren't there to help manage pain. So they discharged her and he ordered 2nd part of Hida scan, gastric emptying, and colonoscopy ordered to go see her primary, not GI. Once we saw GI drs as outpatients, they said this was nonsense and test could have been ran while inpatient and performed 2 wks earlier. He only ordered 1st part of Hida in hospital and 2nd part ran as outpatient showed her gall bladder working at 1%. If ran in hospital, we would be had it removed then. Instead, we are getting it taken out 5 weeks later. He's horrible and should have never been assigned as surgical consult.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Justin L. Regner's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)