Ratings for Dr. John Kingdom

Dr. Kingdom is the best of the best. He was my OBGYN past 20 wks due to the high risk nature of my pregnancy, due to fetal complications. I was told there was a possibility of a syndrome in my baby which I was quiet stressed as this was my first pregnancy. He was the first Dr. to tell me that it's likely he wouldn't have that syndrome, and to take it easy. The relief I felt after my first appointment with him is unexplainable. He not only is good at what he does, but also has an excellent bedside manner, takes the time to explain, and treats patients and their feelings with respect. He did not do my delivery unfortunately, but I'm glad he followed through to the end of my pregnancy. Funny thing is shortly after my delivery,, DrKingdom bumped into my husband who he had just met twice early on during the follow ups, and he actually remembered him, and asked after me and the baby. That's when you know you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Most amazing Dr. I've never had better care in my life. Dr kingdom put me at ease after more than once was advised to terminate my pregnancy and it just "wasn't worth it". Dr kingdom told me there was no reason for me to end my pregnancy and he would take me to the end and he did. Healthy boy! I was part of a placental study and was in hospital for 4 months of pregnancy. He truly knows his stuff. Thank You dr kingdom for all you do.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

A true life-saver. He listened. Was empathetic....positive...realistic. He's a great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Best doctor. There is no one better. I've never been so well looked after. I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

After being told not to have any more children after my first daughter was born (I was only 23), due to HELLP syndrome, I did all I could to research for any evidence of increase risks for future pregnancies. The outlook did not look good..... As time passed and my daughter became older, my husband and I really wanted another addition, and when we found out I was pregnant I went to my GP and asked for a referral to Mount Sinai, since they have the special pregnancy program. Because of Mount Sinai, and the wonderful Dr. John Kingdom, I had the most amazing pregnancy! After my older daughter was born at 3lbs, 10 oz, Dr. Kingdom carried us to a 38 1/2 weeks 7lb bundle of joy, and today we have a beautiful almost 2 yr old daughter as well. I will not be having any more children (as I got my tubes tied during my c-section), but if you have ever been told to not have children, or you are high risk, seek out a second opinion as I did. Dr. Kingdom is amazing and my family and I are extremely grateful to him and his staff. EXCELLENT Dr. Eternally grateful!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

If you are reading this wondering if you should ask to be under his care... I would say YES!!! He is simply the nicest, most knowledgable and thorough doctor I have ever met!! He knows his stuff inside out! You will be in the best care this city has to offer. He is the reason - we have 2 beautiful giggling daughters after much heartache and loss. Not only is he truly brilliant he is the kindest man! Love this guy!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Amazing dr he was very helpful and stand with us all the time . Thank you Dr. Kingdom and your staff. Amazing what ever I say good things about Dr.john it's not enough

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I agree with all the excellent comments here so far. Dr. Kingdom and his staff are the reason have two beautiful daughters today. He took me on later in my pregnancy after another doctor refused to let me go on bed rest. Thank you Dr. Kingdom and your staff. Amazing!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I am so grateful to have been under Dr. John Kingdom's care during my three pregnancies. I had placental issues and being the Placenta guru, he was able to make sure that all babies and mum were safe and healthy. Sorry, he couldn't deliver any of them as delivery was either too fast (he stepped out and missed it!) or emergency c. ^_^ But after the C-section he dropped by daily to make sure that I was healing properly and even ensured that I stayed longer to rest and heal.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Kingdom 4 years ago when we went to the hospital for some early labour with our fifth child. He was very thorough and reassuring in all the tests he ordered and because of that he helped protect the health of my daughter and I. He immediately had me admitted and made arrangements to have the surgery as soon as could safely be done. If he had not been there and had not been the caring individual he is those tests may not have been ordered and we would have never known there was a problem to the degree I was experiencing. The level and quality of care was amazing. The thank you may be four years late. But thank you Dr. Kingdom for your assistance in making these past four years a possibility for my family.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015