Ratings for Dr. Melissa K. Bailey

I have delivered 8 babies. This was the BEST experience I have had. I am glad she delivered my last. She is VERY knowledgable, helpful, and is not quick to do a C-section. I would recommend her to anyone. The nurses also love her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Beware of this woman, do not allow her to do a hysterectomy on you for any reason. She is a butcher with an over inflated ego and lacks practice yields in doing these procedures.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Showed up to my appointment plenty early. When called to the back I sat in the room waiting for Dr. Bailey for 42 minutes.. I came out and asked why I hadn't been seen yet and they said she was still busy with patients, she had one more to see then would be in. I couldn't believe it! Already at the appointment for an hour, sitting in a room for 42 minutes waiting. How disrespectful of my time! I went out to tell the girls at the front desk to make sure I was not charged for the appointment. The lobby was full with at least 30 more patients waiting to be seen.. it's like a conveyor belt there. If you want personal care and an acceptable wait then this is not the place for you. Ridiculous.. TD

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

horrible customer service and care is rushed and fair at best. go else where.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Bailey for my annual well-woman visits in 2004. When I became pregnant in 2011, we were so excited! Dr. Bailey was GREAT from start to finish. She always made time to answer all of my MANY questions. She is very matter-of-fact and to the point which I love about her. The nurses there in the office are just the sweetest and made me feel so good to see them each appointment. She delivers at Baylor Frisco and her office is in the same complex. When it was time for me to have the baby, they made a phone call to her and she was there to deliver right away. She genuinely seemed happy for us. She answered all of my questions at my 6 week follow up appointment and made a few suggestions to help me along. The front desk staff became friendlier with me towards the end which is why I rated a 4. Some of the office visits were spent quite a wile in the waiting room which is why I rated a 2. All in all, I LOVE Dr. Bailey and the staff there :)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I have no problem with Dr. Bailey. However, third time I went there I always have bad experience. My last one, I was scheduled to have check up and ultrasound. It was supposed to be my big day. Me and husband was so excited to find out the gender of the baby. I went to the office and the receptionist stated I have no appointment therefore they are not able to get me in. I asked them to check again. She got up from her chair and said I have checked and we do not have spot for you nor the ultrasound. I asked to speak to the doctor, she said Dr. Bailey is not in. 3 mins later a lady called me and asked me to come in to her office. Me and husband went, she stood up and said, I dont know what happened but we do not have spot for you today. we have many patient and we have never had a problem with them. They like us and if you dont feel we treat you right, we may ask you to leave. it was a shocking moment for both of us. we expected her to solve the problem or apologize instead we got kicked.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

great doc, I know lots of gyns take a long time to schedule appointments so don't rate a doctor poorly if you never saw her, I had a great experience

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Bailey was excellent in our contact with her in December of '08. She also was excellent in '06 when we had complications during 2nd pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I called Dr.Baileys office to book an appointment and spoke with Laurel who told me the earliest appointment available to see any Dr. was March of 2009, I asked to see Dr.Bailey (my 2nd visit) and after pulling up my file said Dr.Bailey was also not available till march 2009.About an hour later I had a friend call and the same lady Laurel got an appointment to see Dr. Bailey August 5th of 2008, I then called back and requested to speak with a manager Karen who proceeded to hang up on me.this was the 2nd incident, 1st incident Dr.Bailey was on vacation for 2months and couldn't see me. I have talked to several people in the medical profession who feel this matter should not have been handled the way it was and the need to escalate as far as possible, in the mean time I will do the best I can to get word out until someone from Dr.Baileys office can get in touch with me and let me know exactly what is going on. Insurance: United Healthcare

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Melissa K. Bailey's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental