Ratings for Dr. Raff Sayeed

Dr Sayeed has been our family Dr for over 30 years .He has helped us many times to push for specialists appts and tests to be done in a more timely matter .He has even helped us all the way from India while he was on vacation .If more people had this devotion to the people in the community this world would be a better place.Thanks Dr Sayeed please never retire .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

I have used Dr. Sayeed for over 29 years. Wait times are to be expected from a busy, knowledgeable Dr who takes the extra time for patients while they are in his office to go through details that any other doctor i've ever visited rushes or skips all-together. I am a parent of 4, and Dr.Sayeed has always been very prompt in emergencies (same day phone calls and booked appointments by request for acquaintances twice in the last year). He reduced specialist wait times for one of my common-law children from 6 months to 3 weeks on the first appointment while we were still in the office. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Sayeed has been my doctor since birth and is now my two children's doctor as well. He is the most caring compassionate Dr. I have met!! He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and he truly cares. When my baby had bronchitis he gave me his personal cell number so if I had any questions or concerns that I could contact him directly and skip all the other steps. He knows his patients and goes out of his way to care for them, he may not always be on time for patients but he is worth the wait! I wouldn't sit at the Drs office for an hour if the Dr. I was waiting for wasn't the best! My only complaint could be that he takes on the limit so he can treat as many people as possible which in the end turns to long waits, but I am so grateful for him and all that he does!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr Sayeed is one of the most compassionate doctors that I have ever met. He has been in this community for 35 years and loves it. He is very involved and busy so he may seem distracted at times. It takes some time to get to know him well but soon one realises that he is trying to improve medical care in our area. He is honest, straightforward and caring.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Bed side manner is disgusting. Wrote an RX and said it probably wouldn't help nor would I be normal again.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

He said I had scabies, (it was nummular eczema) didn,t even look @ me closely becuse he was to busy filling out paper work for some other patient. gave me a lotion prescription which flared my eczema so bad that I went to emergency. Quack. Quack

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Unfortunately, this doctor is too busy with speaking engagements and other unrelated matters to properly attend to his clinic and patients! His better days are in the rearview mirror, unfortunately, the Border City is so short of doctors, that he needs to wear all these different hats.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Very poor doctor. Stood at the door with a flashlight the size I would check cows with and proceeded to tell me I had strep throat. Gave me a prescription which I threw in the garbage, as I was there for another issue as well as sore throat.Misdiagnosed other issue.Wouldn't take my dog to him?????

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Sayeed is a very well trained professional, physician in this community .I have been seeing him for 6 years and have been given extremely good care and advice .He is the peoples doctor .We admire him very much .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

This doctor became so well known he carries to much pride and makes his patients feel like liars and that they are wasting his time as little people to a big time MD.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007