You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Hinshaw

Presents great,he was attentive to my needs. I am not one to say great things about a doctor,but he and I seem to be relaxed when speaking to one another. My feelings of confidents grew after only two visits to his office.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

It was thought that I needed gallbladder surgery. However, I was found to have a rare pancreas problem. He was irrate with my other 3 drs. I was not impressed. Later,I had surgery only bec he was the only dr at Crittenton Hospital approved by my insurance. I was so stressed he had to do my surgery & wished someone else could have done it. On a surgery f/u, he told me I had gallstones. This was a total surprise - what????Come to find out someone elses test results were in my chart & he misdiagnosed me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Great surgeon, great doctor, great staff. Dr. Hinshaw has a wonderful "bedside" manner: willing to take the time to answer all questions, talk through all the options and help make the decisions that were right for me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Hinshaw has done several surgeries for me. The most notable was a lumpectomy for breast cancer. He does great work. He is the most compassionate physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Keith A. Hinshaw's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=723079'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014