Ratings for Dr. Anna R Foraci

She was annoyed that I had a few health related questions to ask. She seemed impatient as well which made me feel that she really didn't care and that I was just a number.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Worst Doctor I ever used her misdiagnosis had me disabled for over a year.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I came to Dr. Foraci a week after being released from the hospital and having two exploratory surgeries. When I came to her we still werent sure what was wrong with me and she wanted to spend the whole appointment debating about the pain killers I was prescribed instead of figuring out an actually diagnoise. She treated me like I was a drug addict when I told her I needed I stay on the pain killers to have any chane of getting out of bed everyday. She told me flat out that I could go to someone else for my pain killers "cause she doesnt run her practice that way." she was rude, argumentitive and made me feel like my case wasn't important at all. I had really high hopes that she might be able to help find out what's wrong, but insyead i felt like she couldnt bother to gove me the time of day. After much arguing and me breaking down in tears in the exam room she referred me to a pain management specialist to "help me learn to live with the pain" instead of diagnosing it. Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Foraci was very helpful to me and she listens attentively. She did give me a referral to an allergy doctor because I kept having hives. I've had no problems with her staff or with her. The front desk employees are a bit unfriendly, but they are also very busy. I would recommend Dr. Foraci to my friends & family

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She is a wonderful Doctor. She takes the time to listen to my problems and always makes sure she reviews my labs thoroughly. She really cares about her patients and calls you personally if there is a problem. I have had only good experiences with her. Her MA is always friendly to me too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Foraci's staff - especially her nurse - are unfriendly and mean. They have an air about them that you're cutting into their day with your silly health compalints. I have had a couple of good experiences with Dr. Foraci herself, but more not-good ones. She never remembers me (though, in her defense, I rarely go to the doctor). I went in a few times because of a bad headache (migraines). Each time she told me it was sinusitis. I've had sinusitis before and this is not what I had. I don't think she believes in migraines, as some doctors don't. Most recently, I saw her because of an injured nose. She told me it was probably allergies and to take some Claritin. I felt like I was a burden to her, like I was wasting her time, so I didn't call her back to let her know that the Claritin wasn't effective. I never got a follow-up call. Eventually, my nose healed itself, but that was the final straw to look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Her staff is the worst. She might not be too bad but I like her P.A. better.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

THis Doctor is a FRIEND !! of Blue Shield and will ONLY give you Basic care UNLESS you REQUEST her to send you to a Specialist and you have to INSIST that you want to see other Doctors that might be able to help your Medical problems because they have more Experience to handel your Medical needs . Dr. Foraci works more for Blue Shield Insurance than she does for the people she is supposed to take care of . NEVER !! let any Doctor tell you that you really do not have a medical problem if you are not feeling well . Always ask for TESTS ! that are Normally given to people like , Blood tests , Urien Tests , Chest X-Rays , Mamograms , Etc. Etc. BECAUSE some of these typical tests can catch things that a Regular Exam can not detect . EXAMPLE !! I had Diabetes type 2 and I did NOT know I hqad it until a Normal Blood test caught it ,, and I probably had Diabetes for YEARS !! before a Normal Blood test caught it .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

This Doctor is a 100% HMO Employee and she does NOT ! order things that should be BEST for her patients . Other Docs said I needed a MRI and Special Doc follow ups for my Medical problems , BUT ! Dr. Foraci said NO WAY ! and she is the PRIMARY Doc & what she says is LAW !! I would NOT recommend this doctor to my best Friends . It took me ALMOST 2 Years ! to get an Operation that I needed for my Back and Neck Pains because of her SLOW way of doing things & Almost 2 years to get an appointment to see an Eye Doctor because of my Diabetes Problems .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Anna R Foraci's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup