Ratings for Dr. Lorraine F. Kreider

Used to be grea, she is very smart but now just refers you out to other docs for things she had been treating me for herself for ovet 20 yrs. Time for a new dic.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Completely annoyed with her staff. This is my very 1st year seeing her as my PCP as I had droppedy previous one for his staffs lack of urgency returning calls. Looks as though I left one bad doc for another. I leave multiple messages on a voice mail that tells me all messages willebe returned in 24 hours only to call and leave the same voice mail 2 days later and still no call back. This staff is paid to have urgency and return calls as they say they will after all I can't answer my own calls pr write my own prescriptions. I spend more time in a waiting room than I actually do seeing the Dr. Get it together!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr.Kreider has been my physician for over 15 years. She is wonderful. Always goes above and beyond when taking care of my medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kreider for over 20 years, she is the best doctor I have ever had and I trust her completely. Her new nurse is very nice but the other staff in her office is the worst ever. I am very sorry to say I can not put up with them any longer and am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr.Kreider's biggest problem is with her support staff. They seem to be without proper training for the job they're attempting to do. I've met with rudeness on the phone and improper technique in checking blood pressure. Also it is very irritating to hear this when you call, "I'm busy with a patient, can you hold? CLICK!! We know full well that person who is answering the phone does NOT see patients. Office staff should not look as if they've slept in their scrubs and forgot to comb their hair. In my opinion, Dr Kreider has the knowledge but she doesn't have the support. I have my doubts about her answering her "my care" emails. I suspect that questions we consider to be important, are being answered by unqualified personnel.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Staff is rude in person and over the phone . Dr. Kreider keeps all attention on her laptop,leaves the room and never gives chance for any concerns or questions. Not professional office.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I love love love Dr Kreider. When I first started seeing her I weighed nearly 100 lbs over what I did when I graduated from high school, suffered anxiety and depression and thought I was hopeless. With the advice from her and follow through from me on her excellent recommendations I shed 75 lbs that year. Because it was a lifestyle change she prescribed and she cared so much for me, as a person(she knows me by name though I only see her for an annual physical), I've been successful in keeping 60 of those lbs off for 5 years now. With the weight gone, so went the anxiety and depression and feelings of hopelessness. Do I recommend Dr. Lorraine Kreider? Of course I do!! I owe her my life back! Care, true understanding, and compassion. All doctors should be so good.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

This doctor actually wanted to send me to a gastroenterologist when I complainded of muscle pain in my back. She said I had high blood pressure...103/78 if not high... in fact, it's excellent. Orders were often mixed up, never reported or recorded. No a helpful person at all.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Kreider is very knowledgable and efficient. Her staff is not. I wish Dr. Kreider answered e-mails. It would prevent much frustration and bad information that the staff causes.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Overall service has gone down over the last couple of years. Nurse was very poor; not a good communicator at all. Front staff not very accommodating either.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Lorraine F. Kreider's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Bedford, TX