Ratings for Dr. Robert Fallis

Listens so well and then responds . when you with him he is focussed on only you.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr fallis is my methadone doctor has been for a while and I absolutely love him! He works with you, step by step for how ever long it takes to get it right! He's extremely encouraging and motivating. 0nly thing I hate it waiting 2 hours to see him esp over webcam and that he's done at 2:30 pm I have school and work and my son I wish I knew how to get ahold of him cause now I'm screwed out of a script. His staff/Betty,Adrianna... they're the best women you'll ever meet and they love you just as much as he does!! Love those girls💕 Just wish they made doctors time later. It's not realistic with ones life.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Fallis is more than just a doctor, he is a life saver. He takes the time and listens to every word you have to say whether it be good or bad and you can see it in his eyes that he actually CARES about what you are saying. I was terrified the first time I spoke with him at one of the opiate treatment facilities he works at, the first thing he did when I sat down was he held both of my hands and said don't be scared we will get you through this together,this is the first day to the rest of your life..i will never forget that moment, i am truly thankful for those words because those words have gotten me through this nightmare and changed my life %1000 and its thanks to Dr. Fallis..

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I was with Dr. Fallis when he first started his practice, he was the most amazing Doctor then, as I am sure he is now . I felt so lost when he was gone for awhile, tossed around with a few Doctor's I did not like, and now have a good Doctor. *I am not surprised to see all these comments about him, they are right on, he is still amazing. Love him. I wish him all the best and more in his practice and life, he deserves the best. Consider yourselves very lucky if he is your Doctor, you do have the BEST,

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

He is truly a caring physician - I have been with him over 30 years.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Only saw him once after a suicide attempt. It was a walk in clinic even and he gave me hope within 5 minutes

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr Fallis is compassionate and I feel very comfortable talking with him, he seems to sincerely car without judgement.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr fallis used to be my family physician over 15 years ago and since then I have visited to clinics he works at just to get the same knowedge and compassion that I've grown to expect . I have since moved out of the city and haven't seen Robert for about 10 years and after a decade of visiting other Dr's it makes me appreciate a dr like Dr fallis, glad others feel the same .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr Fallis actually saved my life and helped me conquer my addiction would not be the person I am today if it wasnt for him

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Rob is the most knowledgable physician I have ever attended. He is compassionite and takes the time to deal with you, and will listen and consider your input rather then follow a pharma rep. If not for him i would not be alive today. He and his staff make you feel important, not like you are wasting his time.The way he considers all the options and explains risks and benefits make him one of a kind. Also, he recognizes his limitations and will not hesitate to send you to an emergency room, unlike most physicians who believe they know everything. Dr. Robert Fallis is not only an incredible physician, but a wonderful man. If there were more Drs like him there would be much less suffering and much more improved quality of life. If all doctors in Canada were as passionate at their jobs as he is we would have the greatest health care in the world.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014