Ratings for Dr. Thomas V Nunn

Dr Nunn is an amazing doctor. We have seen him for three different problems over the last seven years and have total trust in his knowledge and opinion. He offers lots of options and is not stuck with one idea but presents the patient with options.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had brought my daughter to Dr. Nunn who removed a tiny rock from her ear. He was very compassionate and was just amazing with her. A year later I had to have a gland removed in my throat, and was more then happy to learn that he would be my ent for my surgery. I was a lot less nervous knowing I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Staff i very disorganized. I was given a different persons paper work to fill out. Major hippa violation. When back in the treatment room they once again had the wrong paperwork. Was told they would call me when they had things settled with my insurance. finally heard from them and they said since i had not contacted them they removed me from the surgery list.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I LOVED Dr. Nunn! I have had vocal issues (I am a singer) and he was so helpful and really funny. He is a great doctor! He will make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Nunn is great, he spent time with me and has gone out of his way to take care of my problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I love Dr. Nunn, he spent time with me, he is kind, caring and explained everything so I could understand it. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

This doctor is very arrogant and rude. He does not have a bed side mannor at all! Does not know how to talk to patients at all and his staff need to get educated on whats an emergency and whats not and not waste peoples time!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I would go back to Dr.Nunn. He was getting ready to go to lunch but him and his staff seen how much pain I was in and he got me back and started to help me. His staff and him was so nice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Nunn is a personable, honest, no-nonsense, highly intelligent ENT doctor. After having been to several other ENT doctors, I can vouch that he is the best by a long shot. What more can I say?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Every time I have been to Dr. Nunn's office, I have had to wait at least one hour after my scheduled appointment time before actually seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Thomas V Nunn's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1981)