Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Williams

i got in fast. no waiting in waiting room and she was great! :)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I saw her for a pre op screening . After explaining my chronic irregularity had mysteriously disappeared six months ago, I was handed instructions, at checkout, to take fiber laxative, "as discussed with doctor." I explained we didn't talk about it. The doctor insisted we did, until I reminded her the problem was gone. "Oh, sorry," and she was gone. Her manner is abrupt (ok) and dismissive (not ok). Without solicitation, she also made it a point to snicker and say, "Vitamins never helped anybody." Will not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

If you are looking for a money making machine - then take your business to Dr Williams. They will have you in and out of surgery/colonoscopy in no time - whether you are physically ready to leave or not. The primary concern in this office is definitely NOT the patient. Woman in bed next to me in surgical center in pain - told she needed to get moving because they needed the bed for next patient. Despite my being in great pain after surgery - staff rushed me out the side door (to avoid the waiting room) and told my mother to get the car and take me home. Had to drive back to office two times because they filled out prescription incorrectly. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Kathleen Williams's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ormond Beach, FL