Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Williams

Waited 2 mos for an appt despite the fact that I was referred for a 2nd opn. When i made appt, i asked if they wanted me to bring revords or do anything else. Was advised they had EVERYTHING they needed. ??? Waited 2 hrs in the office. Dr came in, seemed flustered and disorganized; stated she didn't have my records. I was told she had access to the Fla system pt records. After going back and forth, w/ my being confused and annoyed, and she making unsatisfactory excuses -- she stated she would have needed my permission to get my records from the system. ??? which she had 2 mos to obtain from me. She gave me pieces of information on UC that, unfortunately, was blatantly and surprisingly incorrect. She gave me her so called 2nd opn based on little facts, said she'd get my records, but if i didn't hear back from her, I'd know she wasn't recommending surgery. Great way to do business, right? I have no idea personally about her skill as a surgeon, so i am not liberty to comment. Nevertheless, I would not recommend her based on this one experience.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

i got in fast. no waiting in waiting room and she was great! :)

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I saw her for a pre op screening . After explaining my chronic irregularity had mysteriously disappeared six months ago, I was handed instructions, at checkout, to take fiber laxative, "as discussed with doctor." I explained we didn't talk about it. The doctor insisted we did, until I reminded her the problem was gone. "Oh, sorry," and she was gone. Her manner is abrupt (ok) and dismissive (not ok). Without solicitation, she also made it a point to snicker and say, "Vitamins never helped anybody." Will not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

If you are looking for a money making machine - then take your business to Dr Williams. They will have you in and out of surgery/colonoscopy in no time - whether you are physically ready to leave or not. The primary concern in this office is definitely NOT the patient. Woman in bed next to me in surgical center in pain - told she needed to get moving because they needed the bed for next patient. Despite my being in great pain after surgery - staff rushed me out the side door (to avoid the waiting room) and told my mother to get the car and take me home. Had to drive back to office two times because they filled out prescription incorrectly. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Kathleen Williams's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC