Ratings for Dr. Bruce Rosenberg

Dr. Rosenberg has been our family doctor for 30+ years. He is an amazing Doctor and I credit him for saving my sons life. His knowledge is un paralleled and his bedside manner is friendly and cheerful. Tammy his receptionist is like chatting with my sister.. She is a fun, Interesting character, who sets the theme of the office. Thanks Tammy, Thanks Bruce..

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Tammy has always been great,you don't know biatchy,until you see some other receptionists. Trust me,perhaps a smile once in a while would help more

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

the dr. and technicians are awesome. questions answered. proper treatment given. the receptionist, tammy can be biatchy, and be unpleasant when moody. but as i said the rest of the staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

discusting treatment. Does not know what he is doing. Made me feel like I was doing something wrong

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Rosenberg for over 30 years he has always been caring, pleasant & makes sure he refers me to a Specialist if he feels I am in need of specialized treatment. ........very thorough & his receptionist Tammy very caring also !!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Best Doctor I've ever known. Saved my sons life. Thank You

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This man and his crew are the best I've ever seen.... he's always willing to help with anything he can and his staff are nothing short of AMAZING!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

He's been my family doctor for 30 yrs. Very patient; very understanding; never rushes you. Will always send you to see a specialist or run tests and xrays in a very timely fashion. Very personable. I feel very at ease with him and he's a very nice, calm, rational man.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I would highly recommend anybody to see this doctor. I find he is very caring and extremely knowledgeable in the things that he does.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Great Doctor, better than a Doctor. Saved me a load of grief and cured my ailment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014