Ratings for Dr. Bruce Rosenberg

Been going to him for the past 20yrs. Is kind and helpful with any health situation I'm in. His staff is excellent. And Tammy is the best out of all of them. Not sure why other reviewers say her attitude isn't great cuz she's always been great to me :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Outstanding the entire office are dedicated and amazing. Professional, knowledgeable, and way above and beyond. When you are dealing with constant stress from ongoing issues they are the only place we trust to guide us through. Thank you. Not a single hesitation to recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Bruce Rosenberg has been our family doctor for over 25 years. He is both charming and very knowledgeable on all medical matters. Never rushes you, but listens carefully to all your problems, and helps in the best way possible. He will refer you to a specialist if he thinks it is necessary. His staff is also very helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Rosenberg has been our family doctor for 30+ years. He is an amazing Doctor and I credit him for saving my sons life. His knowledge is un paralleled and his bedside manner is friendly and cheerful. Tammy his receptionist is like chatting with my sister.. She is a fun, Interesting character, who sets the theme of the office. Thanks Tammy, Thanks Bruce..

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Tammy has always been great,you don't know biatchy,until you see some other receptionists. Trust me,perhaps a smile once in a while would help more

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

the dr. and technicians are awesome. questions answered. proper treatment given. the receptionist, tammy can be biatchy, and be unpleasant when moody. but as i said the rest of the staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

discusting treatment. Does not know what he is doing. Made me feel like I was doing something wrong

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Rosenberg for over 30 years he has always been caring, pleasant & makes sure he refers me to a Specialist if he feels I am in need of specialized treatment. ........very thorough & his receptionist Tammy very caring also !!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Best Doctor I've ever known. Saved my sons life. Thank You

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This man and his crew are the best I've ever seen.... he's always willing to help with anything he can and his staff are nothing short of AMAZING!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016