Ratings for Dr. Anca Pop

Dr. Pop is caring and helpful. She helps my family so much. I am lucky yo have her for a doctor. Her staff are not caring and they are not knowledgeable. They always forget things.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Have been with Dr. Pop for many years now and have always felt my concerns were addressed with professionalism, compassion, and knowledge. Dr. Pop is such a caring and kind person, never makes you feel worthless or as if she does not have time. Making an appointment is rarely difficult and staff often go above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I can not ask for a better Doctor. Not happy with her! Please leave. So many people would love to have her as there GP

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I have had Dr Pop as my doctor for at least 10 years now. She has moved and I have moved but I kept her as my GP because she is the best doctor you could have. She listens, she's thorough, she's compassionate and is never afraid to refer to another professional when needed. Dr Pop is always on time and yet you never feel rushed as a patient

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Totally awesome doctor and staff😊 always have been able to accommodate my needs. Very friendly atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Very pleased with dr. Pop and staff. Always friendly and willing to help. Have went over and beyond for me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Pop and all her staff are all very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

The WORST doctor I ever knew. Her stuff are very rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Pop is excellent as is Claire in the office. ALWAYS willing to squeeze either myself or my kids in. She's the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Great doctor, AWFUL staff (rude, lazy, forgetful). I love that Dr. Pop does not push medication on me or my child, and that she has been a very supportive doctor while my daughter was young. What i do NOT like is that her staff frequently is rude, on more than several occassionals has neglected to send me records I need, or submit paperwork to WSIB. I never used to wait much for appointments but since her staffing change in the last year i wait atleast 15 minutes past my appointments now. I wish i could find a new doctor just because dealing with her staff is so painful.

Submitted January 28, 2016