Ratings for Dr. Anca Pop

Very pleased with dr. Pop and staff. Always friendly and willing to help. Have went over and beyond for me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Pop and all her staff are all very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

The WORST doctor I ever knew. Her stuff are very rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Pop is excellent as is Claire in the office. ALWAYS willing to squeeze either myself or my kids in. She's the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Great doctor, AWFUL staff (rude, lazy, forgetful). I love that Dr. Pop does not push medication on me or my child, and that she has been a very supportive doctor while my daughter was young. What i do NOT like is that her staff frequently is rude, on more than several occassionals has neglected to send me records I need, or submit paperwork to WSIB. I never used to wait much for appointments but since her staffing change in the last year i wait atleast 15 minutes past my appointments now. I wish i could find a new doctor just because dealing with her staff is so painful.

Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Pop is compassionate, caring, and thorough. She always takes my concerns seriously and makes necessary referrals. I especially appreciate that Dr. Pop is not quick to medicate; rather, she encourages natural treatments whenever possible. I highly recommend Dr. Pop and her staff to anyone seeking a physician.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr.Pop and her staff are amazing. I am always able to get an appointment in a timely manner. For those complaining about getting though on the lines, if you worked in a medical environment/office you would understand why the lines are tied up all the time. Just keep phoning back, you will get through, and make sure you phone during office hours. Doctors are there to help you they are not there to butter things up or give amazing customer service. I feel lucky that Dr.Pop and her staff are knowledgeable, super friendly and always willing to help out in any way they can. I have never had an issue getting a referral to a specialist for any concerns I may have, and I have never had a problem getting paper work filled out. I highly recommend Dr.Pop, she is amazing, I hope I never have to switch. If you don't like her for whatever reason, switch doctors so a spot will open up for someone who will appreciate her services! And thank you for being prompt and always remembering my name ladies!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

This doctor is one of the most unethical, irresponsible, least knowledgeable physicians I have ever come across - she gives the initial impression of being confident, and thus knowledgeable, but her lack of knowledge becomes apparent within a short time frame. She lacks compassion and empathy, and this in isolation makes her behavior very dangerous. My suggestion to this physician is simply this: be honest, not only about what you do not know, but about whether you are truly interested in helping the patient in front of you. If you are not, then say so and be HONEST about your intent, and the reasons why. Do not offer assistance where you are not qualified to offer it, and do not abdicate responsibility for the patient if you have committed to help them. If you are concerned that you cannot do the patient's care justice, then refer them. Do not leave any individual stranded and without care, when you have expressly committed to be of assistance.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Pop is a very smart, open-minded and caring family doctor. Her style is assertive and she is a great listener. She seems knowledgeable about all areas I have had issues and of other services in the area. She doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist and will follow up with the specialist. I had problems getting accepted to a specialist and she sent out multiple references until I had someone. To make an appointment I ALWAYS call during business hours and have never had an issue. Appointments are usually 1-3 weeks out unless it is urgent. With urgent issues she will either fit you in or recommend a solution. The staff are extremely positive, knowledgeable and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Pop to anyone looking for a well rounded GP.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I like Dr. Pop and she is very nice, however her staff can be very rude, abrupt, and do not know the meaning of confidentiality. They tend to annouce your personal information to the entire waiting room. Also there is a long wait time for appointments. Please, please hire new staff, they are completely ruining Dr. Pop's office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011