Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Cameron

Dr Cameron has been my doctor since she first came to Delta in the early to mid nineties, I believe. Yes, you'll probably have to wait and that's because she takes the time to listen and enquires about your life, as well. always helpful!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I've been seeing her for 27 years and now my whole family goes to see her. She's always behind but likely because I never feel rushed and she's willing to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of our issue.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had. She listens and it is clear that she cares about her patients. There can be a wait to get in, but it's completely worth it so take the time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

My husband has been a patient of Dr Cameroon for many years over 15. I find all these positive comments lsughsble. No she is not compassionate. She doesn't listen. When she phoned me yesterday she was rude. Told me she was too busy . Refused to answer my questions. Is always late when you make an appointment. Please don't go to her as you will be very frustrated. If we could find another doctor we would.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

She's been my doctor for 15 years and is very caring and compassionate. She even came to our house at a critical time. How many doctors will do that? Her waits can be long, but bring a book as she takes her time and listens to you. I've been very satisfied with her care of my issues.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Cameron has been my doctor for 10 years and she is truly great! It's never a problem getting an appointment within a reasonable amount of time, she takes you in day of if you're having an emergency, and she's very thorough. Everyone complains that her waits are long and they can be, but it's a clear sign she's taking the time deserved and needed for each patient. She's an invested, professional, and extremely wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She is very interested in my questions and comments, immediately sends me for tests that are available and/or makes appts with Specialists. Looks up info if she is not sure. Friendly & nice.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

I was a patient of Dr Camerons for 10 years until I moved to Alberta, when I returned to BC I was pregnant with my first child. I applied for my BC health to be reactivated and was told to have my Dr's office bill BC health directly until the paperwork had been processed (which would take a min. of 6-8 weeks). After a couple of visits Dr Cameron refused to see me because my bill had not been paid. I reminded the ladies at the front desk the bill was to be sent to BC Medical but they said Dr Cameron would not do that and my bill had to be paid immediately before she would see me. She did eventually see me, because this appointment was at a very important stage of my pregnancy but was EXTREMELY rude, which she is usually very friendly, and kept the visit very short and rushed (even more so than normal as it is not uncommon to be rushed out of her office). Within a week my medical was reactivated and she was friendly with me again. I guess money talks when it comes to her quality of care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Cameron for 23 years and there several times when she has sent me for testing and never heard back from her. Weeks later I would call back and sure enough the test came back that I need further medical treatment. Dr. Cameron apologized saying that the she missed the testing results. Some doctors don't have time to look at testing from month to month or from year to year to see if you have developed further symptoms. Dr. Cameron was comparing by touch a lump that developed over years because the technology was showing no lump, however you could clearly feel it was bigger and the several testing that came back said there was no lump. This is when a doctor should flag that there is a problem. This happened to me and I was diagnosis with breast cancer, so please make sure you follow up with any testing directly with Dr. Cameron.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

She is an excellent Doctor! To all the patients that complain about her ESPECIALLY the one lady with the forms, don't u think she had a right to be upset? I would be too if someone i DIDN'T know started talking negatively about ME to OTHER patients in the waiting room BASED on a WEBSITE!!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009