Ratings for Dr. Maureen Andrea

Exceptional care! Dr. Andrea and her team have been top notch since my family switched to this clinic . Compassionate and professional every step of the way!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Andrea is an excellent dentist: very professional, informative, bright, and gentle. Absolutely exceptional care. The only complaint I have is of her front desk staff-I have heard them gossip and giggle about patients numerous times and they do not respect a patient's confidentiality. I would love to see Dr. Andrea's professionalism extend to the reception desk. Highly recommend Dr. Andrea and her team of hygienists but just not impressed with front desk.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

First visit to Dr. Andrea, but it will not be my last. Very friendly and very gentle. I had been seeing Dr. Tom Boyle but needed a dentist closer to home. Very glad to have found Dr. Andrea.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Great dentist, makes sure that you are comfortable

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Excellent all-around service, both technically and in manner. I have witnessed her interact with other patients, and she is consistent in her friendly, concerned and humorous approach. She offers an excellent explanation of what she is doing or going to do. I am delighted that I can actually laugh in the dentist's chair again! A credit to the profession! Thank you Dr. Andrea!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

She is an awsome dentist. She is very accommodating, knowledgeable, and has a fabulous chairside manor. My wholr family drives from Bedford to see her. It only took her one time to understand that I need a lot of anesthetic and time before the drill can go near my mouth. I am always nervous about going but am quick to relax when she starts working on my mouth. I recommend her to everyone. The rest of the staff are all great too.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Have had many dentist over the years and she has to be the best. The staff is great too and love Barb.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

We make the trip from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - need we say more?!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr Andrea is the best Dentist in the world. i have been to many dentists in the past but few can match her skills and personality. i will be utilizing her services from now and forever

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr Andrea should be rated a ten. Her professionalism is beyond that of anyone else I have been too. And as the other rater's point out, she is uptodate with equipment and knowledge and is painless.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007