Ratings for Dr. Philip G. Mondi

Dr. Mondi is an outstanding Doctor. He is always on time and takes the time to listen to me. He does not jump to tests, but does appropriate tests if needed or refers me to a good specialist

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Mondi lets you decide what needs to be done in regards to your care rather than being railroaded into numerous rediculous tests like other doctors. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

DR MONDI IS OUTSTANDING IN HIS TREATMENT OF ME, AND I FIND HIM TO BE VERY SMART. NOW THAT PEOPLE CAN LOOK UP THIER AILMENTS AND DIAGNOSIS ON THE WWW, ONE CAN FIND OUT IF THEIR DOC IS TOP NOTCH AND I FEEL THAT DR MONDI IS JUST THAT. I HOPE THAT HE MAKES DECISIONS WISELY WHEN CONTACTED BY HOSPITAL STAFF REGARDING PTS. I BELIEVE HE DOES.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Being new to the area I think he is one of the best drs around. Very helpful when I needed surgery, recommended a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

When I was really sick, He underprescribed what I needed and would not fix the error. I lost all respect for him and his knowledge to make good decisions. He is no longer my physician. I also wasted my money.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Philip G. Mondi's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Pinehurst, NC