Ratings for Dr. Sheila Findlay

If waits are due to doctors taking the time to listen, (and to deliver babies!) I don't mind. The care I've received from Dr. Findlay and other doctors in this clinic has been excellent.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Super nice. Office staff getting better. The cranky older bitter one seems to be gone. Thank goodness. Listening to a message again and again when phoning in way worse than someone answering and putting someone on hold.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Always late, staff is extremely rude, dirty broken down office. If you are pregnant run far far away!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. Very receptive to all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She was nice enough to take me on after trying forever to find a Doctor. She delivers baby's and so she has been late most times I have been there. She offered to write work a note explain why I was gone for so long. The office could use a good makeover does see a bit grubby that I will agree with

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Winder and Findlay have looked after 4 generations of our family, this should say it all😊

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She is never punctual. The office itself could use a major renovation and cleaning, they seem to go through a lot of staff . Must be a disaster to work there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Horrible bedside manner and dismissive of patient concerns. I would prefer to go to a walk in clinic for my care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Findlay delivered both of my kids, wait times were short, info was great, and treatments were always discussed in detail. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Findlay is very receptive to my concerns about my health and when something unexpected comes up she takes the time to sort it our. Best Dr I ever had!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014