You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sheila Findlay

Dr. Findlay delivered both of my kids, wait times were short, info was great, and treatments were always discussed in detail. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Findlay is our family GP 3 generations of our family see her. She took me on as a patient when our former GP shut his practice without notice. She is the best Doc we have ever seen, current with new research, kind friendly , real pro. No problems with office staff, they are great.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I went to dr findlay for prenatal care as I wanted a female doctor. Dr findlay is by the book with no discussion or her addressing your personal concerns about the issue or test. She does not consider a woman's personal beliefs about an exam or test. Her staff are extremely rude and mistreat patients. I had to cancel an appointment I wasn't comfortable with for personal reasons, after I told her receptionist this she told me I had no choice or option then hung up on me. I called back and asked her why she was so rude and she said that if the doctor wants to continue seeing me during my pregnancy that they will call me. I had previously taken a test through dr findlay and have waited 2 weeks for a follow up and still have not received the results despite the results being forwarded to dr findlay later that day. Do not go to this doctor if you can help it.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I love Dr. Findlay and her staff. I've always found the reception staff friendly, helpful. Can be a bit abrupt early in the a.m., admittedly. The office's punctuality is hit and miss - that's probably my one complaint. Dr. F. is helpful, easy to talk to, gives me good explanations, and is overall a wonderful fit for me. I find her very patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Friendly, at times discounts concerns and has neglected addressing concerns. Seems to not hear/listen well, and makes assumptions based on partial information. Discounts experience of patient. Motivated me to seek new Dr./office Especially because would definitely not like to see her practice partner Dr WInder in Dr Findlay's abscence.!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Drs Winder and Findlay are awesome. receptionists are very unfriendly, time for change.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

very rude office staff and not willing to help refer to another female physician

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Findlay's since she opened her first practice. I absolutely adore her. I suffer from a very rare disorder and she works hard with me as a partner to keep me healthy. No - no kids, but she never makes me feel like she is too busy for my questions. I would never see anyone else as my primary healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Last time I saw her I felt like she didn't hear my concern for being there that day. All she cared about was what she saw as the problem. I left without her addressing my problem at all.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Sheila Findlay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Findlay delivered both of my kids, wait times were short, info was great, and treatments were always discussed in detail. I would definitely recommend her..."

February 24, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9S 5W4". Address has been updated from "None" to "1808 Bowen Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507536646".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Findlay is very receptive to my concerns about my health and when something unexpected comes up she takes the time to sort it our. Best Dr I ever had!"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Findlay is our family GP 3 generations of our family see her. She took me on as a patient when our former GP shut his practice without notice. She is the..."

October 30, 2014