Ratings for Dr. Sheila Findlay

Always late, staff is extremely rude, dirty broken down office. If you are pregnant run far far away!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. Very receptive to all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She was nice enough to take me on after trying forever to find a Doctor. She delivers baby's and so she has been late most times I have been there. She offered to write work a note explain why I was gone for so long. The office could use a good makeover does see a bit grubby that I will agree with

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Winder and Findlay have looked after 4 generations of our family, this should say it all😊

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She is never punctual. The office itself could use a major renovation and cleaning, they seem to go through a lot of staff . Must be a disaster to work there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Horrible bedside manner and dismissive of patient concerns. I would prefer to go to a walk in clinic for my care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Findlay delivered both of my kids, wait times were short, info was great, and treatments were always discussed in detail. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Findlay is very receptive to my concerns about my health and when something unexpected comes up she takes the time to sort it our. Best Dr I ever had!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Findlay is our family GP 3 generations of our family see her. She took me on as a patient when our former GP shut his practice without notice. She is the best Doc we have ever seen, current with new research, kind friendly , real pro. No problems with office staff, they are great.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I went to dr findlay for prenatal care as I wanted a female doctor. Dr findlay is by the book with no discussion or her addressing your personal concerns about the issue or test. She does not consider a woman's personal beliefs about an exam or test. Her staff are extremely rude and mistreat patients. I had to cancel an appointment I wasn't comfortable with for personal reasons, after I told her receptionist this she told me I had no choice or option then hung up on me. I called back and asked her why she was so rude and she said that if the doctor wants to continue seeing me during my pregnancy that they will call me. I had previously taken a test through dr findlay and have waited 2 weeks for a follow up and still have not received the results despite the results being forwarded to dr findlay later that day. Do not go to this doctor if you can help it.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012