Ratings for Dr. Issam F. Arnouk

Dr.Arnouk is amazing doctor I am 50 years old and never used any other gynecologist.. delivered my 2 children successfully ..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I OMG!!! I had the worst absolutely the worst experience with this doctor. I agree with all the negative comments about him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

This doctor is not worth seeing I went to him many many years ago for severe PMDD/depression He gave me YAZMIN and it didnt help. SO he said I must be crazy. Please his like most doctors never getting to the root cause. Doesn't think out of the box. Isn't compassionate. Never did I have a doctor say I was crazy what a jerk. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I love Dr. Arnouk and his staff. Everyone is kind, informative, and helpful. They always return calls right away and fit me in. The evening hours are convenient. Dr. Arnouk is very nice and takes his time with each patient. He is the best!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Arnouk is AMAZING. He saved my Aunt's life 30+ years ago during an Ectopic (sp?) pregnancy, he saved her daughter's and grandson's lives 8 years ago during a really rough pregnancy, and he has kept me from having to have a partial hysterectomy for about 8 years now. Most drs would put me under the knife for my illnesses, but not Dr. Arnouk. He's concerned that such surgery is too much for someone at my young age. And he makes me laugh. He always acts like he's never seen my piercings before, and is always empathetic to what I'm feeling. I may cry when he finally retires.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Great Doctor!!!!! I hope he doesn't reitre anytime soon. I want to have one more kid.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

I am very happy with Dr.Arnouk...he delievered my son and I would not have it any other way.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Arnouk is Awesome. He is very compassionate, and always over cautious. He is performing my second C-section soon and I wouldn't have anyone else do this. I love him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

I was terrified about having a c section with twins but dr arnouk was fantastic in the delivery room. We spoke about great beaches and making the best pina coladas during the surgery. When I told him i couldnt listen to the noise of the tools he was using, he told one of the nurses to get me a radio so i wouldnt hear anything. It was the greatest experience of my life and Dr. Arnouk was a part of that!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr. Issam F. Arnouk's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1974)