Ratings for Dr. Francis Desmond Hussey

Constant change in appointment times. If you have drive time if 40 minutes it can be challenging!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Staff rude & unprofesssional, nurse got angry when I asked to have my name. Initials put on urine specimen before testing. I was rushed thru the office after waiting 45 minutes. Not a good feeling. Office incredibly rude, incaring, & unprofessional. I was very surprised at this treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Amazing doctor! Attentive, and very friendly!! His staff work very hard to help all of their patients!!! Has helped me so much!! Thank you , Dr. Hussey and staff!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Hussey has been treating me for over 3 years. He is very knowledgable in his field, always takes as long as I need to discuss issues. He has been helpful in lowering or changing medication as needed. He is a great doctor and very friendly! I have recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I like dr. hussey....he took me right in when i arrived in his office with pain and no appt.....he is smart and guided me right. Phil Hartten

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

This "Doctor" is apparently operating a pill mill. He will see upwards of 80 - 100 patients on his clinic days. He spends very little time with patients. The time I spent in the waiting room, I would see him go from one room to the next spending little more than 1 to 4 minutes in the room. I don't see how any level of quality patient care could possibly be taking place. I would imagine most of the good reviews are there because he continues to prescribe high dose drugs to people who need them for pain relief. The problem then lies in the fact these people unknowingly become extremely addicted and dependent on these drugs. Then the body begins to tolerate these drugs and then people continuously need more to maintain their pain relief (or high). I would not recommend this doctor for pain management. He is a very brilliant doctor. However, he uses his high intellect to take advantage of people in order to make a lot of money in a deceptive manner.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I was sent to a Dr. Hussey and I assume this one, several years ago by two other worthless mds who did nothing but drain my auto ins. personal I jury money. I needed a cortisone shot for Tronchanteric bursitis caused by one older injury and a more recent car injury. Chairside manner of a psychopath. I was in hobbling pain. His exact snap at me before even hearing through my symptoms was 'THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU!' Told me to go to a pain clinic. Nasty man. I suffered now a few more years until an RN with my exact problem referred me to Dr. PARENT here in Naples. ...my appt. is July 2 '15. I will hopefully have a different outcome with him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Hussey is a great doctor. His staff is wonderful. His office manager is the most caring kind person you will ever meet. Bobbi will get it done she is fantastic covers every position. She always has a smile. Love this doctor for over ten years fighting pain and he was able to fix it. I don't take pills anymore god bless. Dr. Hussey

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Shannon at front desk ranks as one of the most mean spirited, non-professional receptionists I have ever encountered either at a medical practice or in my career. Rest of staff at very good

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Most caring physician. Always helpful and concerned about me. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. Francis Desmond Hussey's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1991)