Ratings for Dr. Francis Desmond Hussey

I would NEVER see this "Dr." If he were the last Dr. on earth & some1 paid me!! Please don't make the same mistake I made going in!! He is the MOST ARROGANT, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL "DR." I've EVER seen!! I use to work for great Dr.s. Well he is NOT one at all!! He is cold & uncaring, he would ask a question~then cut me off before I could get 3 words out!! He is SUPPOSE to care about & HELP People with pain, "RIGHT PAIN "doctor?!" He charges a ridiculous amount of $$ for nothing. What a waste of MY TIME & MONEY!! My insurance would NOT EVEN COVER my MRI because, his office staff told me, "Your insurance won't cover your MRI~ because they don't consider him a REAL "Dr." & neither do I!! Spare yourself being put down by him, & wasting your money. I left this OFFICE IN TEARS!!! And now I AM TREATED by a great, compassionate & professional Doctor who found that I have Lupus & R.A. REAL PAIN... and now I see a doctor who cares and treats me & my conditions appropriately & professionally!!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Amazing results and a wonderful caring doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I haven't even seen the Dr yet. I went in to sign release forms. I walked in the office and the staff treated me like I was a criminal. Very RUDE! The first question was what insurance do you have? Red flag right there. I had a question on the release form and you'd think I was ruining her day. So I will not be a patient there EVER, first impressions you know?, When you walk in the door there's a wall right there, ummm interesting. Anyway, horrible, angry seeming staff, like they hate their jobs and I seriously felt, like I said before, like a criminal. It was awful. I'll never walk back in that office again. It's hard enough to find good Drs in this town but this was ridiculous. Maybe the Drs very nice but he needs to know about how rude and unhappy and how they come across to patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Extremly talanted and knows exactly what he is doing!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Constant change in appointment times. If you have drive time if 40 minutes it can be challenging!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Staff rude & unprofesssional, nurse got angry when I asked to have my name. Initials put on urine specimen before testing. I was rushed thru the office after waiting 45 minutes. Not a good feeling. Office incredibly rude, incaring, & unprofessional. I was very surprised at this treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Amazing doctor! Attentive, and very friendly!! His staff work very hard to help all of their patients!!! Has helped me so much!! Thank you , Dr. Hussey and staff!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Hussey has been treating me for over 3 years. He is very knowledgable in his field, always takes as long as I need to discuss issues. He has been helpful in lowering or changing medication as needed. He is a great doctor and very friendly! I have recommended him to many people.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I like dr. hussey....he took me right in when i arrived in his office with pain and no appt.....he is smart and guided me right. Phil Hartten

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

This "Doctor" is apparently operating a pill mill. He will see upwards of 80 - 100 patients on his clinic days. He spends very little time with patients. The time I spent in the waiting room, I would see him go from one room to the next spending little more than 1 to 4 minutes in the room. I don't see how any level of quality patient care could possibly be taking place. I would imagine most of the good reviews are there because he continues to prescribe high dose drugs to people who need them for pain relief. The problem then lies in the fact these people unknowingly become extremely addicted and dependent on these drugs. Then the body begins to tolerate these drugs and then people continuously need more to maintain their pain relief (or high). I would not recommend this doctor for pain management. He is a very brilliant doctor. However, he uses his high intellect to take advantage of people in order to make a lot of money in a deceptive manner.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Francis Desmond Hussey's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1991)