Ratings for Dr. Melissa E. Ashby

Dr Ashby is the best Dr I have every seen!! I spent close to 5 years in the Navy and have seen my fair share of Drs, but she is by far the best dr I have EVER seen!!! Sarah her med assistant is awesome too!! Dr Ashby is our family dr and she also delivered my 19 month old daughter. I was induced at 7am and she broke my water at 2pm and stayed till 5:30am the next day to deliver my daughter!! My husband is even a fan of her's since she took the time to stand in my delivery room and watch a little football with him and she was able to compete with his football knowledge! She is very down to earth and makes you feel very comfortable and best of all LISTENS!! She is also GREAT with children!! She always does am exam on my daughter's stuffed animal to show her it is ok, she has also been know to crawl around on the floor behind the exam table playing with my daughter!! I absolutely love her. I would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I love Dr. Ashby, she has helped me in so many ways! I hope to never have to see another doctor again. She is also my daughters doctor and she loves her too!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

She always takes time to listen and explain things. Best doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

She has always listened and taken the time to communicate and explain things to me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Melissa E. Ashby's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mount Vernon, WA