Ratings for Dr. Gerald Desmarais

Dr Desmarais is a gifted practitioner. I could not put into words how he helped me recover from a fall.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Only walk ins but never takes long to get in. Answers my questions thoroughly and gives tips to prevent injuries/pain. Only chiropractor I will see. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Horrible experience. Long wait and adjustment caused more pain. Patient in next room was screaming in pain. Expensive too.

Submitted April 28, 2017

Great specialist! He helped me and my wife to get rid of back pain. Very professional and very helpful. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Did my initial consultation and 1st Chiropractor treatment with Dr Gerald. The treatment is ok, Dr Gerald explained a lot of points to keep spine healthy. However, I was not aware of my insurance policy has a ceiling price for this catagory, have to pay out of my own pocket for the difference. I think the front desk staff could have given me a head up. A bit shocked after talking to Sunlife.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Being seeing Dr Desmarais for the past few months now for some moderate to severe joint and nerve pain.initial apt with him was great.very informative and went above and beyond to get me walking and skating again. I see him about once a month now and i am able to walk and run again! If you are in pain and or skeptical about chiropractic treatment.don't be. Highly recommend seeking treatment from Dr Desmarais if needed. Kind,courteous and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Amazing not only did he take care of the lumbar problem he also took care of the rotator ,I recommend this doctor more then the inept river park south.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Been attending Dr. Desmarais 16 years after having had a couple of severe car accidents. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I went to see Dr.Gerald and in the initial session I mentioned some symptoms I'd had for a long time that caused my migraines, he said I needed to go for 3 specific tests and get back to him after I had all the results. After my MRI I went and saw a neurologist and he informed me I had a lesion on my brain that causes my migraine! If it wasn't for Dr.Gerald I probably would never have known what caused them! This just shows how much he cares about ones well being, and goes above and beyond your basic chiropractic services!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Gerry is the best chiropractor in MB. When I have cross- referenced his medical DX with medical professionals, he is consistently 100% correct compared to other chiropractors and physiotherapists. Example, he diagnosed my problem as altheletic publagia. A groin pull was all I thought it was, so I went to 1 psysiotherapist and another chirpractor- they DX the problem as a groin pull (inner leg). These treatments did not work so I went to a sport medicine DX who confirmed Dr. Gerry's DX. Second example- I was seeing a physiotherapist about my rotator cuff injury for 2 months, decided to let Dr. Gerry take a look after I was experience greater muscle weakness. It was a nerve impingement and he had me 60% better after the 1st appointment. Within 7 days almost 90%.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016