Ratings for Dr. Durreshawar Hassan

I do not understand the statements being made below. Dr. Hassan has always been shown to be very kind and caring. At times you must be frank with her, as one must be with all doctors but that is there nature. She has been fantastic overall.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Horrible doctor out to make money only. All she cares about is how many patients she can see per day, she can careless of your pain or concerns. She will force you to take ultrasound from the private clinic, I bet she gets commissions out of it too. The staff is the reflection of her attitude. Tried to get our file so we can change doctors, they forced to take an appointment just so they can punch my card. Just left and had my new doctor call for the file. Heard Dr Hassan has caused a death of a woman and she has dropped a child. She's banned from doing delivered. If she can't do her job, she should quit. Stay away!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Hassan was very caring. I was instructed to go see a specialist and was very satisfied as she made me feel very safe and comfortable. She was also quite funny and had a good sense of humor as well as good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

she is a great docotor, yes sometimes she is too direct, and seemed rushed, but i have no problems with that, she always answered all my questions, and made sure I followed the recommendations. she does care about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great doctor who was very kind. She made sure all of my worries were noticed week to week. In addition she even called me three times at home to make sure I was okay. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Durre Hassan, was incredible during the pregnancy of all my children. She was caring, kind, and comforting throughout the whole experience. I recommend her to any of my friends and family in the west island area of Montreal.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

She was my doctor with my four kids, I love her, she did all the follow ups and was there during the delivery with my three kids. She has a lot of experience, she is great. I always recommend her to my family and friends. Didn't hear any bad comments about her from anybody.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Five Stars. An amazing doctor who knows how to care and treat her patient. A wealth of knowledge she has acquired over 25+ years in the practice. Some of the comments are absurd. She was a great doctor and handled me extremely kindly and with the utmost respect and care. I would recommend to anyone who needs a caring gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

She is the moves doctor anyone can have she did my case and everything goes very smooth 🙂

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Hassan est super avec moi depuis le début je la conseil à tout les future maman !!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016