Ratings for Dr. Gereald Desmarais

I went to Dr. Desmarais for three years. I suffer from a crushed C2 vertebrea and my neck and shoulders sieze up quite quickly (with intense pain) without regular chiropractic. 98% of my visits to Dr. Desmarais would fix the issue in one visit .. and after an initial period, I was able to go months between visits - pain free. I have been to chiropractors all over and Dr. Desmarais is by far the most effective. On the front of his building it says he specializes in difficult cases .. when you visit him you will know why he puts that. When you add his direct, matter-of-fact approach to answering questions to his expert manipulations .. you end up with one of Canada's finest Chiropractors.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to listen and gets to the root of the problem. He's an amazing Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

I have been to see him several times and I find he is an amazin chiropractor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Gerald is very thorough all the time and takes the time needed to explain and find out what the trouble, we just love him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007