Ratings for Dr. Troy Thornton

Absolutely thrilled with his professionalism. Listens and really tries to do a thorough treatment. Thank you Doc. You're really the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I've seen a few other Chiropractors in the top ten list and there's no comparison Troy is by FAR the best I have seen. You don't feel rushed and he takes the time to examine all your issues. He knows more than just Chiropractic including things like reflexology, etc and uses some of those things in his daily practice. A few times lately I've had to see Troy twice on the same day - and he didn't even charge me for those 2nd visits. Prices are reasonable, the care is excellent - if you need a Chiropractor he is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Troy is amazing. He took the time to answer my questions and never rushed me through. His exam was very thorough and better than most MDsI have ever seen. He took the time to explain the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. The staff here are great and walked me through my insurance so I don't have any questions at the end. Great atmosphere in the office, I would highly recommend this office to everybody.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Whoever these people are its an all out lie and attack on one of the city's best Doctors. I've looked at his facebook pages and have seen no racist comments or posts! Dr Troy is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. I've seen people from all walks of life in his office and he treats them all with the same respect. Shame on Rate MD's for not removing these defamatory posts.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Please to anyone who is viewing the previous comments, these people have never stepped foot into his practice. As a client for over 13 years I can tell you these are false. His best friend is First Nations. He has numerous clients that I have met in his waiting room that are indigenous and refugees. In fact he has a couple that he sees at no cost. And to the ones who are making thes comments I highly recommend you either take them down or find yourself a lawyer. As these comments are defamation and slander.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I've known Dr. Thornton for nearly 20 years. Before he even graduated. He's an excellent doctor with incredible bedside manner and puts all else in Winnipeg to Shame.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

He took the time to explain everything on my first appointment. He listened patiently to all my symptoms and got down to work fixing them. He was so amazing that I brought my husband to see him the next business day. I would recommend him to everyone. Above and beyond all expectations. I also asked if he could treat my daughter as she has multiple health issues,I can say he is the first chiropractor to not be scared to deal with her. And also took the time to explain in detail some of her diagnosis never before explained.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great service, always friendly reception at this office. Extremely comfortable setting, easy side-street parking, and VERY thorough in examination and treatment plans. Flexible office hours make it easy to get in an adjustment before work. Dr. Thorton is definitely the best chiropractor I've ever been too - and continue to go to.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Thornton is the best! I was extreamly nervous at first but he makes you feel so comfortable, I always feel 100% better leaving his office. His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Very impressive for a first time visit. Dr. Thornton took the time, answered questions and was never rushed. Staff was exceptional. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Troy Thornton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet