Ratings for Dr. Troy Thornton

Very friendly doctor who genuine cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I am absolutely impressed. Not only is makin it so I can stand and walk he has gone the extra mile to advocate for me. Can texpress my gratitude strongly enough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Had my first visit today and was blown away with the service. I’m always sceptical of chiropractic care from bad prior adjustments but Thornton GENUINELY cares about each patient’s well being and health. He spent an hour with my examination and hit everything I was having problems with on the nose. I’ve never felt better coming out of an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Excellent chiropractor. He's a magician. Very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Absolutely thrilled with his professionalism. Listens and really tries to do a thorough treatment. Thank you Doc. You're really the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I've seen a few other Chiropractors in the top ten list and there's no comparison Troy is by FAR the best I have seen. You don't feel rushed and he takes the time to examine all your issues. He knows more than just Chiropractic including things like reflexology, etc and uses some of those things in his daily practice. A few times lately I've had to see Troy twice on the same day - and he didn't even charge me for those 2nd visits. Prices are reasonable, the care is excellent - if you need a Chiropractor he is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Troy is amazing. He took the time to answer my questions and never rushed me through. His exam was very thorough and better than most MDsI have ever seen. He took the time to explain the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. The staff here are great and walked me through my insurance so I don't have any questions at the end. Great atmosphere in the office, I would highly recommend this office to everybody.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I've known Dr. Thornton for nearly 20 years. Before he even graduated. He's an excellent doctor with incredible bedside manner and puts all else in Winnipeg to Shame.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

He took the time to explain everything on my first appointment. He listened patiently to all my symptoms and got down to work fixing them. He was so amazing that I brought my husband to see him the next business day. I would recommend him to everyone. Above and beyond all expectations. I also asked if he could treat my daughter as she has multiple health issues,I can say he is the first chiropractor to not be scared to deal with her. And also took the time to explain in detail some of her diagnosis never before explained.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great service, always friendly reception at this office. Extremely comfortable setting, easy side-street parking, and VERY thorough in examination and treatment plans. Flexible office hours make it easy to get in an adjustment before work. Dr. Thorton is definitely the best chiropractor I've ever been too - and continue to go to.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Troy Thornton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients