Ratings for Dr. Craig D. Sanders

Dr. Sanders truly cares about his patients and is always looking out for their best interest. He doesn't just hear what his patients are saying, he listens to them. He tries to find the most inexpensive and effective way to treat, but he rules out all possibility of something more serious first. He is competent and compassionate, a rare combination amongst the medical profession anymore. I have personally witnessed his mannerisms as a patient and as a family member of a patient. Over the years, I have lost faith in the ability and motivations of doctors. Dr. Sanders and his staff have regained my confidence and trust.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I think he has really good intentions - he comes across as very caring and listens to his patients - I went in with a list of 6 issues and he addressed them all. However, on separate visits I have found him to be just okay - He referred me to a hospital for an immunization prior to an international trip - upon getting to the hospital no one was there to give me the shot (he had called before sending me and this was an easy check) so I wasted a couple hours of my time. On a separate visit I had a pain in my leg. He sent me to the hospital for a test for blood clots - I appreciated that he took it seriously and had me get the extra check. However, the next day I had to go to the emergency room for a separate issue - also which could have been caused by blood clots. The doctor advised me the test I had the previous day was not the most reliable test and although it had not shown blood clots a simple blood test (which could have been done the first time) was much more effective.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

This Doctor is a D.O. not an M.D. He is very nice and friendly and appears to be very caring about his patients. My only problem is that he didn't seem to know what was wrong with me. I went in for urinary pain and was sent home because he didn't know what was wrong (even after a UTI test which was negative). I was told to do water and cranberry juice since I was breastfeeding and could not use medications for the severe pain. A week later the pain was still there so I went back in. They had me take another UTI test and this time it was positive. They gave me antibiotics and I was all better. Only bad part was that they perscribed me a medication that I could not take while breastfeeding. I asked "is this okay for me to take while breastfeeding" thinking they would have at least read my chart before perscribing it! Good thing I remembered to ask!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Craig D. Sanders's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Independence, KY