Ratings for Dr. William Bensen

I was extremely saddened to learn of Dr. Bensen's passing. He was a wonderful man and doctor. He treated me more as a friend rather than a patient. He will be very hard to replace. The staff is excellent so I don't plan on leaving this office.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I was devastated to learn of his passing, his kind wonderful caring way instantly put me at ease and his attention to the smallest detail earned him a # 1 in my books. Relief from horrible pain was a first for me with Dr Benson! My deepest condolences to his family and staff, he will be very much miss! Tough shoes to fill for Drs that are following in his foot steps!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best doctor ever! I have never had an issue, even the wait time is on point. My deepest condolences on his lassing

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

So sad to hear of his passing. Happy he will get to finally retire. He would never be able to retire working for his son. I bet the girls can breathe now. Now it's time to create care with ethics and care not bought by drug companies.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Quiet, personable, caring and very thorough. A wonderful doctor and our great loss. Rest in peace.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

We are devastated to learn of the death of a truly wonderful, caring, compassionate human being. He always had a twinkle and a laugh and a a vast knowledge of art and beauty. This is a tragedy for his beloved family and staff and all who had the privilege of knowing him. Thank you and g-d bless you all. You have aptly name the centre and his name will live on. Patricia and William singer

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I just found out about Dr Benson passing - my condolences to the staff - Dr Benson was my doctor for a couple of years now - He was straight forward even if you didn't like his answers - If you followed his instructions the medications work - The nurses are the best - I really hope that the doctor that they moved my filed to is just as good

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Bensen and his staff have been a Godsend to me. I feel better and always felt I was in good hands. His sweet personality made it a pleasure to be under his care. I will miss him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Bensen and his nursing team are truly amazing. Every one in the clinic is caring and compassionate. Doctor Bensen was the 3rd rheumatologist I saw and he was the one who diagnosed me properly and treated me accordingly. I am so thankful to him and his staff. I have my life back because of them and their efforts.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Bunsen was a wonderful and knowledgeable Doctor. He will be greatly missed by many. RIP

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017