Ratings for Dr. Laurie Brooks

She is very good doctor. My family have been with her since 2000...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Wouldn't go anywhere else, dr brooks is such an amazing family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Laurie brooks is such an amazing doctor I don't like to go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Brooks is amazing. There's should be more doctors like her. She really cares about her patients and it shows. There is not one bad thing I can say about her or the staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

My parents, myself and my children are all patients of Dr. Brooks. She is simply the best general medical practitioner for us all. In a time when so there are so many horror stories about the medical malpractice claims and fears around "big Pharma" abounding, I happily never experience a moments concern about her motives or qualifications as my personal physician. She "gets" me and has always helped me with my multiple challenging health issues. I feel so blessed to have her as our doctor and we all consider her valuable part of our family. Her staff is always wonderfully helpful, professional and kind.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Doctor Brooks and her staff are extremely wonderful and outrageously helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Brooks is an an amazing, compassionate human being, and a phenomenal doctor. Her approach is holistic, and she never prescribes medication unless necessary. She really listens and I always leave the office feeling better, even when I'm ill. The world needs more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

THE MOST COMPASIONATE AND BRILLIANT DOCTOR IN EDMONTON HAVE THE HONOR TO BE HER PATIENT,FOR MORE THAT 10 YEARS.GOD BLESS HER

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Wonderful, caring, genuine.Holistic, western. Multi faceted. Entire famly see's her. Will not change. Used to drive in excess of 5 hours to see her. Wish she was taking new patients so friends could see her. Runs late, but takes her time with you. Knows and practices the PATIENT FIRST motto.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Brooks for over 12 years, I can confirm that she is consistently professional, caring, non-judgmental, and treats people with respect and dignity. Other doctors within the health care system could learn a lot from Dr. Brooks and her holistic approach to modern medicine. I hope that despite the mess that AHC is in she remains here as she a shining light in the darkness of current medical system.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013