Ratings for Dr. Brent M. Boyce

I prefer Dr. Boyce to any Saginaw dermatologists. Worth the drive to Bay City. I also prefer him rather than his PA. She is too quick to diagnose and prescribe meds.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

His PA is to over confident I ask her twice about a lesion and she said it was nothing to worry about today I have a inch long scar from the removal of a cancer.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Extremely rude physician. Has a "know it all" attitude and did not help with a complex dermatology problem. Was unwilling to research the problem.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Best dermatologist in the area! Extremely kind and caring. The staff is also great!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I found Brent Boyce to be extremely rude, and after multiple visits, no help at all. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I took my daughter into his office one day because her pediatrician referred us and he was very kind, friendly, good with my shy daughter. The next day we started seeing results from the meds he prescribed for her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Boyce and from day one I really liked him. He said that he will get to the problem of what is causing my condition ane he is! He said he would not stop until he has it figured out and I believe him. He tells ya just how it is, very knowledgeable, etc. I would not go to any other Dermatologist!!! Dr. Boyce's staff are all very kind, nice and informative.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Very helpful doctor that knows his stuff! Engages well with his patients. Would highly recommend Dr. Boyce to anyone that would ask for the best dermatologist in the Tri=Cities!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Boyces' staff is consistently helpful and Dr. Boyce has gone out of his way to be helpful. I'm his toughest case and he's continually researching my desease. I have total trust and confidence in his knowledge. Although there is no cure for me, through no fault of Dr. Boyce. I believe in his care and dedication. He continually gives a great deal of time to patients and will go beyond your average appointment. I've unlimited confidence in Dr. Boyce and his Staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Boyce is an amazing doc me and my two daughter seen him for a time!! he was helpful and explained EVERYTHING, very thorough!!! just a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Brent M. Boyce's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bay City, MI