Ratings for Dr. Rodney Stevenson

I had Dr. Stevenson since i was a baby and i was never fund of him he tells you the simplest thing he could come up with and he rushes you and when my mother went in to see him after her mother died of cancer she went in and asked to get a cat scan done because she was sure she had cancer as well and he was really rude and sent her out of the office crying, 1 year later we found out she had cancer and she had it for a wile and he would have found it if he would have given her the test and she might have still been with us today

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I knew Dr Stevenson when he was in Nfld and when I moved back here I got him in Westville. Been with him since 1980 and he is the best and has saved me from some severe illnesses. His bedside manner is not the best but he is a good doctor and cares for his patients. He is very knowledgeable and I hope he stays on but he will soon retire after all he has been at it a long time. He and I became good friends and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

he the best, he always listens and will answer any question i have completel;y and thoroughly, no mater what question have , he has been the greatest dr yet i have had... way to go Dr...

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

He will listen to me. He will explain things out and is very understanding. He does not rush me. He is very professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dad had his leg amputated and came to live with me for 6 months while he recuperated. He was not healing well and it appeared as though gangrene was setting in. The VON came regularly to dress his wound but could not stop the rot. House calls are no longer the norm but Dr. Stevenson came to my home (miles out of town) to see to dad's problems. He was more than helpful and was very matter-of-fact in his findings. There's nothing worse than not understanding what is happening when you have an ailment or condition. It was but a few days when he had dad back in surgery and after removing a bit more leg (until good bone and blood flow was found) he healed fine and is a happy and fairly healthy man at present. Most doctors are reluctant to make house calls but after I explained to Dr. Stevenson that dad was not able to travel he went above and beyond the call of duty to see to his good health.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Stevenson all my life (literally, the man delivered me) and never had a negative experience. He's punctual, knowledgable, and most of all cares about his patients and takes you seriously.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

He's been a wonderful doctor and I can't image going to anyone else after he retires,they will have really biggg shoes to fill. D Richardson

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Rod is a great doctor! Our family has received the best care. He has shown compassion and always tends to our medical needs promptly. He's an intelligent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007