Ratings for Dr. Doug Turner

Gong show is an understatement. Never in the office and no one answers the phone. Most days the phone isn't turned on till 1:30. Wait for referals is another joke. Files knee deep on the floor and as someone else mentioned, show up for an appointment he made and get asked what do you need and why are you here? Never any follow up on tests unless you hound the office. Time to retire Doug and get someone who can do the job to take over.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Turner has been apart of my families health for years. he’s been my dads doctor for years, and over the last 10 years has taken me, my mom, and my sister under his wing. he is one of the most respectful doctors and always knows how to help you. he is so easy to talk to. he hasn’t been my doctor for very long, but i am not looking forward to the day he retires cause he is going to be hard to replace

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I just had a surgery in my mouth last week. I needed to see a doctor since I am getting a really bad glue with lots of coughing. Imagine the pain around the stitches; well they asked me what i had... I flu I guess (I was asked to diagnostic myself, lol); they don't take flu patients in the after hour clinic even those ones with stitches...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr Turner is a pleasant very smart man. His staff and office arel disfunctional; never able to get through on the phone, often get pushed off, prescriptions never get called in. The staff actually lost my patent file of 10 years, I had to go to health Canada to provide them with new records.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Perhaps you didn't have a scheduled appt. sometimes mistakes are made, by both parties. Hard to be perfect,

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Turner is a great doctor. Staff however are another thing. I've arrived for a scheduled appointment only to be told that I did not have one.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

While there are poor Drs., Doug is NOT one of them. I have found him to be exceptional in his sincere interest in me as a patient in a wholistic way. While he may be occasionally delayed due to an emergent situation at his hospital practice, he and his staff work tireesly to minimize the inconvenience for patients. Clinics are not retail stores & those reviewers incensed at a delay should remember that it is often because someone else is in a much worse position than they would care to be in & genuinely need to be seen in an emergent way. This man has restored my hitherto shaky faith in the medical profession as a caring art.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Always wiling to help and treats you with the utmost respect. Not only genuinely cares about your medical health, but cares about YOU. One of the few doctors who genuinely makes you feel cared for and important. His staff are also phenomenal, kind, and caring people. It's been such a joy having you as my doctor Dr Turner, hopefully for some time to come! -Mr Anxiety

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Turner and his staff are so caring and sweet. Dr. Turner has always treated me with the utmost respect and provided excellent care. He went beyond the extra mile for my family when my mother was ill. We are so lucky to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Turner has been my doctor for about 30 years now. I find his knowledge to be excellent. He researches things for you and is very informed about most topics. Hiring a nurse practitioner was genius...really helps with his patient load. His office on the other hand is very disorganized, almost scary sometimes. Even the office closed messages on the phone are sometimes hilarious, pauses and mis spoken words....I really wish he would upgrade his staff. Calling to make an appointment is much better now, although he did go through a phase where it was totally ridiculous. Overall I am a healthy individual so when I need him I always get in within a reasonable amount of time

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014