Ratings for Dr. Dianne Marie Walser-Jebb

Not the best doctor, had her for all of my life. She doesn't seem willing to help instead on her own agenda. I've come in before stating my stomach is in great pain and she's told me no it's not. I don't know how she can perceive pain for me but apparently she is able. I've needed doctor notes for school and work previously and she's rolled her eyes at me and told me how much of a pain in the behind i am for that. Sorry for paying you to do your job. I've been looking for a new doctor for a while but just have resorted to going to clinics instead and begging them for referrals this way.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Great reception, terrible "doctor" Unhelpful, abusive, uninformed, fails to perform duties.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Her staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She is rarely late She goes out of her way to personally help you andd will often call you at home. If she doesn't know an answer and can't look it up she will send you to someonewho does know the answer.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Honest, Laid back. Will get the tests done that you need. Very proactive. Sometimes wait a bit but...it's worth the wait to have a good Dr.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had her as a family doctor for over 30 years. I find her caring and always willing to explain the issues. She can be abrupt at times but so can I so maybe that is why we get along. She has cared for me on weekends and has made house calls when needed. She does not push prescription drugs but will prescribe them when absolutely needed. I think she is a caring, knowledgeable individual and will get you the right care if it is outside her expertise. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

This Doctor is absolutely rude and should not even be practising medicine.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Absolutely rude during the appointment! Consider another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Walser-Jebb has always been a concerned and caring doctor for me. When she did not know what was happening in my throat she hooked me up with Dr, Wickens, ENT. The next day I was in the hospital having an abscess drained. I'm on the road to recovery now.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr Walter-Jebb has been great with my mom very kind. Her office staff has also been very understanding and helpful

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I wouldn't even say 1 star if that was an option. This woman is straight up RUDE! It was my first time meeting her and she literally said to me "You're a f***ing mess" and later told me to "shut up" after she asked me what my symptoms were. I am shocked. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? If I didn't need a prescription so badly I would have questioned the way she was speaking to me. This "Doctor" needs to be reported to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. I am shocked that some people have excused her behaviour for "that's just who she is"". When you work with the public your personal life should never come out in the way you treat others. First impressions are everything. Awful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015