Ratings for Dr. Dianne Marie Walser-Jebb

Poor treatment on several occasions. Lack of compassion and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

This Doctor is cruel, and completely out for money. She has refused to send patients to specialists, so much so that past patients have died of serious illnesses that could have been preventable if she referred them, but that would mean another Doctor gets paid to work with her clients. She actively gives out "free samples" of medication for mental health. She happens to be one of the Niagara Regions worst for over prescription of antidepressant medications that drug representatives bring her. She is physically unkept on a regular basis. I have never had an appointment shorter than an hour and a half of wait time. She is unkind, and if you seek out any other care she will be angry towards you. Her staff is wonderful, and I feel genuinely apologetic they have to work with someone who is this type of Doctor. Never expect to handle two problems in one appointment, as she will require you to come in again to receive more payment. Simply asking for a renewing of prescription while getting a physical exam she will require you to come back for.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Walsar-Jebb for over 20 years. I still remember my first appointment with her.- she told me..."I won't tell you want to hear...I will tell you what you need to hear". She has helped me through many medical issues over the years and has referred me to specialists as needed. Yes I sometimes wait to see her - but don't most people when they go to any doctor. She spends the time to answer questions. Sometimes she gives me "the kick in my butt" I need to get on track again.....its a good thing. I am very happy to have found her as a doctor all those years ago

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Run, don't walk and get away from this doctor as soon as possible. Rude, mean and completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Love her!! She is very knowledgeable! She has helped me in many life threatening situations . I'm dreading the day she retires :(

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Not the best doctor, had her for all of my life. She doesn't seem willing to help instead on her own agenda. I've come in before stating my stomach is in great pain and she's told me no it's not. I don't know how she can perceive pain for me but apparently she is able. I've needed doctor notes for school and work previously and she's rolled her eyes at me and told me how much of a pain in the behind i am for that. Sorry for paying you to do your job. I've been looking for a new doctor for a while but just have resorted to going to clinics instead and begging them for referrals this way.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Great reception, terrible "doctor" Unhelpful, abusive, uninformed, fails to perform duties.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Her staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She is rarely late She goes out of her way to personally help you andd will often call you at home. If she doesn't know an answer and can't look it up she will send you to someonewho does know the answer.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Honest, Laid back. Will get the tests done that you need. Very proactive. Sometimes wait a bit but...it's worth the wait to have a good Dr.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had her as a family doctor for over 30 years. I find her caring and always willing to explain the issues. She can be abrupt at times but so can I so maybe that is why we get along. She has cared for me on weekends and has made house calls when needed. She does not push prescription drugs but will prescribe them when absolutely needed. I think she is a caring, knowledgeable individual and will get you the right care if it is outside her expertise. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017