Ratings for Dr. Payam Farjoodi

Horrible experience with Dr. Farjoodi. After one laminectomy surgery and one spinal fluid leak repair surgery, I still had persistent spinal fluid leaks and I contracted bacterial meningitis. I was in the hospital Dec 21-24, Dec 27-31 and Jan 3-10. For days Dr. Farjoodi insisted I didn’t have a spinal fluid leak despite obvious signs. When I tried to seek better care at Cedars Sinai with specialized neurosurgeons he made the hospital transfer almost impossible. We had to get a patient care coordinator at the hospital step in and take over. If you care about your health or the health of your loved ones, avoid him at all costs. Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Do your research!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I had back pain for over 20 years, and the pain became worse as the years went by. I opted for surgery because it spread to my legs and i could barely walk. I trusted Dr. Farjoodi, and went in for surgery. Today, i am pain free. Thank you Dr. Farjoodi and your staff for everything., they were there for me, and also allayed every fear i had about going for surgery. I'm so happy. Charity O.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had horrible back pain before my surgery, and six weeks later I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER!! I highly recommend Dr. Farjoodi he is very knowledgable. I wouldn"t trust anyone else with my spine. He is a wonderful ,caring and at the top of his game Dr. If you are considering spinal surgery don't wait! Call him. He even listens to his patients, I can't say enough positive things to do him justice as he has been awesome!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Appointment waits can be long. Staff needs to be morFe aware of patients who have had recent surgery. For example, if you want some one to sit on a table, help them and please remove all staples before releasing the patient. Doctor however, is great. Just needs to educate staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Staff so unprofessional, made appointement at 01pm and we wait for 2 hours, doctor haven't showed. We asked office staff, they did not give us a straiht answers with unprofessional maner.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Farjoodi is excellent. He's thorough, kind, knowledgeable, and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Payam Farjoodi's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)