Ratings for Dr. E. Pringle

I have been a patient of Dr. Pringle for 13 years +, and she has shown absolute thoroughness, punctuality, great knowledge, and a lovely and calming bed-side manner. I recommend her 100%. I'm happy to see that she continues to teach. Her energy and passion for her field are contagious. We need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

She's great.. She listens very carefully and will not be rushed..

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Pringle saw my wife and diagnosed her with Stiff Person Syndrome. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, excellent at communicating, and hugely helpful. She was just excellent.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Need to come in to see Dr Pringle again soon. She was so helpful in the past need her advice to continue my care

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Pringle makes you feel at ease. She explained things to me and was very pleasant. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Excellent Doctor, good sense of Humor ( bedside manor.)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Positive and friendly attitude, easy to get in touch with via email, when I was having a medication complication saw me immediately and was able to arrange appointments with other specialists on my behalf. Willing to listen to my questions and explained my treatment in a way that was easy for me to understand. I feel that I am getting the best possible treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Saw Dr. Pringle for a chronic ankle injury. Overall, she's quite pleasant and jovial in terms of her practice. I was a little disappointed when she's nicknamed the injury and symptom after my last name (jokingly of course but still I was here for a solution and not hearing jokes) . She said this is a bit of a bizarre injury and that she's never seen anything like this before. You can imagine, I was expecting more from her years of experience and positive referral. Walked out of her office, disappointed but nonetheless I appreciate her efforts. Then as a follow-up, I wanted to see her again as I've developed other symptoms, I was disappointed in finding out that she is advised that she's no longer seeing patients. Bit of a unclosed loop. But what are you going to do in the meantime now I look for an alternative neurologist

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I thought she was lovely. She was on time. Easy to talk to. Appropriately concerne. And funny in a geeky sort of way that I really appreciated. The tech before I saw Dr. Pringle was a little insulting though. Nice enough but kind of rude. Asked me if my daughter painted my nails. I said no I did. In fact I paint nails for a living. Now you see why not feeling my hands and having spasms is a problem.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015