You may also like

Ratings for Dr. E. Pringle

Positive and friendly attitude, easy to get in touch with via email, when I was having a medication complication saw me immediately and was able to arrange appointments with other specialists on my behalf. Willing to listen to my questions and explained my treatment in a way that was easy for me to understand. I feel that I am getting the best possible treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Saw Dr. Pringle for a chronic ankle injury. Overall, she's quite pleasant and jovial in terms of her practice. I was a little disappointed when she's nicknamed the injury and symptom after my last name (jokingly of course but still I was here for a solution and not hearing jokes) . She said this is a bit of a bizarre injury and that she's never seen anything like this before. You can imagine, I was expecting more from her years of experience and positive referral. Walked out of her office, disappointed but nonetheless I appreciate her efforts. Then as a follow-up, I wanted to see her again as I've developed other symptoms, I was disappointed in finding out that she is advised that she's no longer seeing patients. Bit of a unclosed loop. But what are you going to do in the meantime now I look for an alternative neurologist

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I thought she was lovely. She was on time. Easy to talk to. Appropriately concerne. And funny in a geeky sort of way that I really appreciated. The tech before I saw Dr. Pringle was a little insulting though. Nice enough but kind of rude. Asked me if my daughter painted my nails. I said no I did. In fact I paint nails for a living. Now you see why not feeling my hands and having spasms is a problem.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr Pringle is a very pleasant, friendly, and cheerful doctor. However she was so busy explaining things to her intern-student that she was rushed with me. She speaks so quickly that it was difficult for me to comprehend her. (I'm not that old) By the time I thought of the answers to her questions, she was gone. There was no follow up to my unresolved neurological problems.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Very very practical with excellent patient communication. Could not imagine a better patient - physician relationship.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Pringle is fantastic! She helped diagnose a problem that no other doctor was able to see.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Dr Pringle. She instanly makes you feel comfortable and I would encourage anyone who was looking for a neurologist to see her. She will no doubt go out of her way to help you with any of your needs or concerns. She's a special person.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

very helpful, knowledgeable with great people skills. Although she could not help with my specific problem, she went out of her way to tell me what she could. Made me feel like I mattered!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Pringle is one doctor who Im sure saw the movie Patch Adams... she is one of the best Ive ever had. She will make you laugh when you want to cry, she listen to you and will make sure you get the tests you need to get the proper diagnosis. She is one person who chose her profession wisely. Highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. E. Pringle's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Positive and friendly attitude, easy to get in touch with via email, when I was having a medication complication saw me immediately and was able to arrange appo..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Pringle for a chronic ankle injury. Overall, she's quite pleasant and jovial in terms of her practice. I was a little disappointed when she's nicknamed ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I thought she was lovely. She was on time. Easy to talk to. Appropriately concerne. And funny in a geeky sort of way that I really appreciated. The tech befo..."

February 18, 2015