Ratings for Dr. Esther Park

Provided substandard care. I have never been more disappointed with a care provider. Did not listen and I don’t think she even once made eye contact with me. Missed an important diagnosis my new doctor found when I begged for a new referral to another gynecologist. Considering writing a letter to the college

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

It took me a while to get in with an OB so I was glad when I had a successful referral and will be delivering in the hospital closest to our home. I will be honest; I had read all these reviews prior to my first OB appointment and was a bit on edge, perusing many strong complaints. I’m the type to prepare in advance so I felt armed knowing these could be the expectations. I’ve now gone to her for two appointments and I have found it quite positive. She is certainly not the warmest personality but even during my second appointment, I found she had warmed up a bit. She is VERY efficient, moves quickly between tasks and answers questions matter-of-factly. I would HIGHLY recommend that you always come in with your specific questions/concerns written down (I always do) and you won’t feel shortchanged. She has always answered all questions to my satisfaction. Come in prepared and you will make the most of it. Another aspect I’ve appreciated so far is how the clinic is run. It’s on the main floor of a home off a major intersection so parking is always ample. Danielle is always friendly and manages flow well; I haven’t had to wait more than 15 mins. beyond my scheduled time and that is light years more than I can say for other doctors’ offices. Compared to what I’ve read about women generally waiting for hours in OB offices for a quick 10 min. check, I count myself as lucky!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I just wanted to say for anyone looking for a gynecologist do not see Dr. Edith Park. I honestly had the most uncomfortable follow up appointment with her this week. Like my previous appointment she sped through it and barely made eye contact with me. I hardly had the chance to ask questions and when I did her responses were very short. She didn't seemed to care about me. I just let it go and thought maybe that's just her personality/cultural difference...I don't know what I was trying to justify. The worst was when she did my swab. She didn't event let me know she was starting and when I told her ouch she totally dismissed me and said I'm done. I'm glad it was quick but usually a Dr would talk the patient each step of the way right? She has no idea what informed consent is. I was totally shocked. This is not right. It's taken me a few days to process this. I will not see her again and will file a complaint. If you are looking for a professional, warm and friendly gynecologist or OB, please steer clear of her. She did not smile once at either of my appointments and I'm still not sure if her diagnosis for my issues is correct. i shouldn't feel this way right?

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I can’t tell what I have experienced with this doctor without crying in pain in my soul. My first pregnancy should be remembered with joy but because of her it was a nightmare! A trauma forever in my heart!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I am still shaking from from my experience with this doctor. I am filing a complaint with the college of physicians this week and encourage anyone who feels as though their treatment was unsatisfactory to do so. We deserve proper care.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

If I could leave minus 5 stars, I would. My appointments with her to discuss my perimenopausal concerns was outrageous. She was abrupt, rude, and incredibly unprofessional. I even considered placing a formal complaint with the college. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

She is very nice n helpful , she is also very professional . I hope when I deliver my baby girl she is there.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had my Pap smear done there and It made me feel that I am never doing this test ever again. Dr Park hardly explain anything or listen to her patient, she was just rushing to get the test done. I agree with most of the other comments about the room and the way patient undress in a very uncomfortable manner. I work in a hospital and I am familiar with healthcare procedures but this one test was a bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Park is not thorough, rushes me every time, and does not take my complaints of pain seriously. I had an injury as a teenager that is effecting my IUD, which Dr. Park rudely disregards. Her mother tries to watch me undress, and even has come back in the room to watch me redress while saying "pretty girl, pretty girl". I'm so uncomfortable there and completely fed up, I'm switching gynecologists and never going back.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Park is extraordinarily cultured, educated and professional. The comments you see below are far too hateful for a doctor of such extreme care.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017