Ratings for Dr. Esther Park

I had my Pap smear done there and It made me feel that I am never doing this test ever again. Dr Park hardly explain anything or listen to her patient, she was just rushing to get the test done. I agree with most of the other comments about the room and the way patient undress in a very uncomfortable manner. I work in a hospital and I am familiar with healthcare procedures but this one test was a bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Park is not thorough, rushes me every time, and does not take my complaints of pain seriously. I had an injury as a teenager that is effecting my IUD, which Dr. Park rudely disregards. Her mother tries to watch me undress, and even has come back in the room to watch me redress while saying "pretty girl, pretty girl". I'm so uncomfortable there and completely fed up, I'm switching gynecologists and never going back.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Park is extraordinarily cultured, educated and professional. The comments you see below are far too hateful for a doctor of such extreme care.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

She is extremely rude and doesnt have time to answer to any questions you might have. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Find other OBGYN.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Went to dr park for two of my pregnancies. She was not the greatest but was close to were we live. She never gave us much attention. One time she was so rude she made me cry. Other times she was just ok nothing special. Her secretary always took time to help me and her nurse was amazing though. Her nurse took care of us during one of my deliveries and came and saw us after we delivered my daughter. Her nurse always made us feel calm And answered all our questions. Her secretary and nurse were awesome but I don’t recommend going to dr park

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She is a friendly and a wonderful doctor. She delivered 2 of my 3 sons and both were beautiful experiences with her delivering.❤

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I'll start by saying I'm a nurse, work in the OBGYN field and have been to other gynocologists before. Dr. Park's office is on the first floor of a home. When I entered, the waiting room was completely full with pregnant women. I was there for a routine Pap smear. I went up to the front desk and was greeted by a women with blonde short hair. She asked for my health card and gave me a sheet to fill out. I found a seat between two large men and squeezed by my way between them. As I'm filling out my personal health information, I could feel the man to my left reading it. Once I finished, I returned it to the secretary (possibly also the nurse) and sat back down. While waiting, i could clearly hear the secretary speaking to another patient about her surgery, giving her detailed instructions and information. I thought, so much for patient confidentiality. The secretary was very nice but frazzled the whole time. She was clearly overworked. After waiting 25 min (not a bad wait time for such a busy day) I was escorted to room 1 by an elderly women (I'm guessing the Parks mother). She left the door slightly ajar and told me to undress. I knew this would happen based on the reviews and swore to myself I would tell her to leave when it would happen to me, but I didn't. I felt so uncomfortable and definitely made it look that way. I just didn't have the balls to tell this lady to leave. So here I am, completely bottomless in front of a frail old woman with the door slightly open. Finally she left the room and I was alone sitting on the exam table. The room was small with florenecent lighting and the walls were covered with photos of babies and thank you cards. Finally Dr Park walked in with a smile and asked me what I needed. I told her I was due for a Pap smear. She then asked me to lay down and began her exam. There was no verbal consent obtained but it sure was suggested with my legs wide open. She did not explain anything to me throughout the exam, It was unsettling knowing at any moment something would be inserted into me! Within 2 minutes the exam was over. She didn't ask if I had any questions or concerns, so I told her I hadn't had my period in a while. She asked if I was on the pill and I said yes, after that it seemed as though my concerns went straight out the window. I told her about my weight gain, irregular periods and how tired I am. She disregarded this is a symptom of my pill. I said to her shouldn't I be switching pills if this is happening? She disregarded my statement and looked me up and down while I was putting on my pants and said "you need to exercise". Not "do you exercise?" But YOU NEED TO EXERCISE! Little does this chick know, I work out almost everyday and eat a pretty clean diet. At that point I gave up. I will definitely not go back to her. I work with many OBGYN that are X100 better than her. Overall, the reviews are right. She is very cold, inattentive and unknowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I had my first appointment today. Extremely nervous not knowing what to expect especially since I had read the reviews here. Pretty much everything everyone is saying here is true. Her mom the assistant the the secretary are amazing people. Although I find it strange that the mother stands in the room while you undress. Can't you leave the bloody room? As for Dr. Parks, she comes in asks why you're there and never looks at you. In my case I was their requesting bcp. After a quick Pap smear (I'll give her that, she was fast) and shoved her fingers in there so hard. To me that was hard to forget. Doesn't explain anything to you and tells you to get dressed while she types away. Really don't know what to think. I guess in order for her to make so much money she has to be so cold, unfriendly, and have poor bedside manners?? Sigh... already debating on cancelling my second appointment with her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I had my appointment with Dr. Park this morning, and I was very pleased when leaving Dr. Park's office. She is highly professional and pleasant as always! The front desk lady is amazing and Dr. Park's assistant (her Mom!) is absolutely friendly and so helpful! I was at Dr. Park's office a few times before, and everything was fine with me, but when reading the negative reviews about her , I was curious thinking if things have changed since I was there last time? But this morning , I realized nothing has changed, the same pleasant greeting smiles from Dr and her assistants,, the same caring questions and efficient services! This made me feel very comfortable and happy when I was there. From this I realize that people's perspectives are based on their own personal feeling. If they have a bad day, they have to find someone to blame, especially when the doctor who has to involve in helping them??? I felt very touched when reading a few thanking cards on the office wall... I just would like to share my own experience: Don't feel discouraged to the negative reviews. If we are positive, positive things will come to us.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Extremely rude, doesn't explain anything. I timed her once and she was in the room for under two minutes. I was called to come in once to discuss pap results. She had no idea what was going on thought I was there for another pap. When she finally found my chart she told me my results in one sentence and tried to walk out the door. I had to follow her to the door to ask what it meant. She was so abrupt that I thought she said I had cancer.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017