You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryan Bass

I have had many GPs in my life and Dr. Bass is truly the best doctor I have ever had. He rarely keeps me waiting. In fact if I show up early I can be sitting in the exam room prior to my appointment. He is friendly and easy to talk to. I feel comfortable discussing any issue with him. He will always arrange for a specialist if needed. His support staff are very efficient and accommodating with scheduling changes. I recommend Dr Bass's practice very highly.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Bass has been my doctor since moving to the area. He has been very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist or for tests when required. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Bryan is an excellent GP. He is highly knowledgeable, he listens to my concerns and takes the time necessary with each of my appointments. He is kind, caring and has a gentle humour that I really appreciate. I rarely have to wait for my appointment, he is punctual and has made it possible to get same day appointments when it is necessary. His staff is efficient and hard working. Best GP I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have had Dr Bass as my doctor for a few years now and I have nothing but good things and respect for him .he has always been a careing kind person who has helped me thru some very difficult times in my health .he has always listened to my problems and will always refer me to a specilist if needed he has always showed concern for our large native community and over the years i also call him a friend

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Me and my daughter are fortunate to have Dr. Bass as our family doctor. Dr. Bass is an exceptional doctor who is incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He has a good sense of humour and makes me feel at ease - even about women's health issues. He listens and takes the time to answer any questions that I may have. In the past year I've been diagnosed with a chronic condition and Dr. Bass made sure that I received all the available tests to receive a proper diagnosis and a referral to a specialist. He really cares about his patients health and well being and he remembers things that I've mentioned in previous visits that makes for a trusted and wonderful doctor/patient relationship. I know my daughter is in good care with him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Mr.Bass is very stuck in his ways. not an un-typical characteristic of any island Doctor really. Bryan , although somewhat learned in his general field of physician, and has been somewhat helpful at times, if hes solicited for help to get specialty consul outside his field, he can get indifferent, fast. Furthermore, if you actively take part in your own health management and do research on medical matters, he doesn't like it, and gets very "holier than thou" in his attitude. He Doesn't like being questioned, dont dare get a second opinion ( if u do, dont tell him) and is very intolerant of patients requiring answers that he alone cannot provide. Also, Don't dare disagree with him, as he thinks he knows you, and your physicality and how you feel better than you know yourself. He doesn't work well, with other medical professionals outside his practice, and often gets on power trips with them, wasting time, while your health lies in the balance.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Awesome doctor who answers your questions openly. Good sense of humour and is always punctual

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Bryan Bass has been my doctor for ten years now, ever since my family moved to here. I feel very comfortable talking to him about anything and trust him completely. He remembers things that I have said from past visits and also makes good conversation while I am there and often asks me about things outside of my health like school or sports. He is not only an extremely competent doctor, but a really nice guy as well. Dr. Bass was actually recommended to us by another well respected doctor in town (who we could not see because we knew him too well already) so I think that says something. I have never felt awkward talking to him even though I am an eighteen year old female, which some people think would just be too awkward for them with their physicians. He's great!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Have had Dr. Bass for over 19 years as my family physican. He delivered both my children. He has been so thorough, so knowledgable that not only was he our family doctor but I referred both my elderly parents to him as well. I have lived in Toronto, Alberta and now BC... I have never had a better doctor anywhere. He is one of the main reasons I do not condider leaving the area.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Not many doctors are not willing to listen, Dr Bass is an exception. He is not to hasty to give advise, he waits to hear what you have to say, then gives his professional opinion. Also a good sense of humor which puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Bryan Bass's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had many GPs in my life and Dr. Bass is truly the best doctor I have ever had. He rarely keeps me waiting. In fact if I show up early I can be sitti..."

November 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.humc.edu/staff/staff97.html#P%20NEUROLOGY". Postal Code has been updated from "V9L0" to "90502". Address has been updated from "None" to "1000 West Carson Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13102222345".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bass has been my doctor since moving to the area. He has been very knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist or for tests when require..."

April 24, 2015