Ratings for Dr. Arnon Lambroza

Not helpful with ongoing treatment of gastroparesis. Had an intial consult and was told he would get back to me by end of the week. Two weeks and three calls later, he finally called back with one directive to call my neurologist to discuss a new med--wasn't that his job?!?!? I have NEVER taken the time to rate a doctor before, but feel I had to in this instance. So disappointed and angry with the way I was treated.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

He figured out my medical condition... after I wasted 1yr. with a prior gastro that had absolutely no idea on what could have been causing my medical problems. May I also add that I am an out of state patient and Dr.Lambroza managed to get me in for all of my testing promptly and work around my schedule? He eventually diagnosed my condition and directed me to the right people to further assist me. I hope that after my scheduled surgery date I will feel 90% better. Thanks Dr. Lambroza

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

extremely impersonal...cannot even feign interest in the patient....not an original thinker...not a thinker at all !!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

He is supposed to be a "celebrity" in the gastro field, but he was way too focused on imperical data and didn't spend too much time talking to me without drawing immediate conclusions or basing his conclusion on a lab test in which the data could vary drastically based on the day or what I ate. Very impersonal. Also withheld his medical opinion from me...I later learned what his advice was after requesting mailed medical records for my own file. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2005

Dr. Arnon Lambroza's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1984)

UPMC