Ratings for Dr. David Zloty

Dr Zloty removed a basal cell carcinoma on my forehead and you will only get to see him if you have cancer, so while I don't wish to see him again, I know I'd be in good hands if I had to. He was nothing short of amazing, explained the whole MOHS procedure in details, and the results from the microscope. Then I saw him for follow up meetings and he was so helpful. I always felt that he cared about his patients, and unlike the douche dermatologist that I saw, he confirmed this was not my fault that I had skin cancer. A very compassionate and caring doctor is what you need in those circumstances and Dr Zloty and his team made the difficult experience that much pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Zloty is amazing. He's friendly, caring, and very, very skilled at MOHS surgery. And he takes time to explain what's happening. The staff at the Skin Care Center are all friendly and helpful. It's the best doctor's office I've ever been in!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr.Zloty is a specialist skin surgeon (not a general dermatologist). He did an excellent job in removing a potentially cancerous mole from my leg. He took great care to remove it all AND try to give me the best result possible. He and his nurses are very thorough and detailed plus they give great instructions for caring for the surgery site.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He saved my nail and thumb. I had seen two other dermatologists for help and my acupuncturist wouldn't treat me with this distressing and unusual problem. He was very effective, pleasant, and the office was efficient and clean. Thankfully, I don't have any other problems, but if I did, this is the dermatologist I would see. PLUS, the freezing was painless, so the surgery went much, much better. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr Zloty was great. He removed a large bump on my head which was a pretty invasive procedure. He and his staff were great and I would definitely go to him again!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Fabulous doctor. I had a basel cell carcinoma tumor removed from my eyelid. I travelled to have MOH surgery which isn't available in my part of the province. Such a relief to know for sure that my cancer had clean margins before leaving surgery. Both Dr Zloty and his staff were terrific, professional and FAST. I was in and done in less than 2 hours and have healed up beautifully. This wasn't cosmetic, was covered by my medical insurance and I wouldn't go anywhere else for such a sensitive surgery. Thanks Dr Zloty and your team for reinstating my faith in BC medical services!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

Dr. Zloty performed Mohs Surgery on my face (nose) yesterday. I was terrified going in to it, as results are unknown until all the cancer has been removed. I was lucky and needed only three passes, Dr. Zloty and the entire team made me feel comfortable and answered every question I had. The stitches look good (as much as they can!) and I am confident that with proper care and patience I will heal nicely. Feel confident if you are going for same treatment with Dr. Zloty. Minimal discomfort and positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I have seen Dr. David Zloty on several occasions over the years for botox injections. The results I had always lasted 6 months or more. I live away from Vancouver currently but will travel there if I choose to have another botox treatment. I totally trust this warm, skilled man.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Zloty is very professional and extremely knowledgable about the skin, skin cancer, and treatments. I have had both cancer and cosmetic procedures performed by him. My incisions never scar and most people do not believe I ever had anything done. He is punctual and confidently takes care of his patient. I would recommend him to anyone that has a skin issue, particularly if the problem is on the face. His staff is also very professional.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

this doctor works only for money. he is not excepting any patients unless it's a cosmetic dermatology.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011