Ratings for Dr. John Sigalas

DrSigalas is the only diBetic Doctor that has helped me at all, I saw dr khan, super nice but my sugars remained hi. Thank you Dr Sigalas

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Knowledgeable, but unable to help me-re: poor libido

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Leaves you hanging really. Behaves as if I didnt kknow exactly what was going on with my eyes. Thyroid out of control vision is shot to he**. Sends me to the worst possible opthamogist he could have found. Shes a piece of work that one. Dr. Eplett. Im cut off in conversation with both. Derided by both. Most terrible experiences Ive ever had.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Rude, conceited, keeps you waiting even if your appt is early in day. He may be knowledge but it doesn't give him the right to be condensending. Also hate the way he talks to his staff. Not a nice guy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Overbooks patients, wait time is 1.5-2 hours and he sees you for 5 minutes. Once at the end of the day he was rushing to get out and didn’t even check my thyroid gland. Money hungry and scamming tax payer dollars. He also had the nerve to say I was late for an appointment when I still had to wait an hour and a half.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Excellent very knowledgeable and carrying! Really spends time with you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great doctor! I have been seeing him for years and he truly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

What I liked about Dr SIgalas he takes his time to talk to you ,he cares about your health

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Horrible doctor -waited 45 min for my appointment to be told to "exercise (but not too much), eat healthy and sleep well" - learned this in grade 1. Didn't speak about anything related to hormones - go figure. Lastly was told I was "young and healthy." waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Sigalas is extremely knowledgeable . He helped me to lose weight and control my diabetes. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017