Ratings for Dr. John Sigalas

Rude, conceited, keeps you waiting even if your appt is early in day. He may be knowledge but it doesn't give him the right to be condensending. Also hate the way he talks to his staff. Not a nice guy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Overbooks patients, wait time is 1.5-2 hours and he sees you for 5 minutes. Once at the end of the day he was rushing to get out and didn’t even check my thyroid gland. Money hungry and scamming tax payer dollars. He also had the nerve to say I was late for an appointment when I still had to wait an hour and a half.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Excellent very knowledgeable and carrying! Really spends time with you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great doctor! I have been seeing him for years and he truly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

What I liked about Dr SIgalas he takes his time to talk to you ,he cares about your health

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Horrible doctor -waited 45 min for my appointment to be told to "exercise (but not too much), eat healthy and sleep well" - learned this in grade 1. Didn't speak about anything related to hormones - go figure. Lastly was told I was "young and healthy." waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Sigalas is extremely knowledgeable . He helped me to lose weight and control my diabetes. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Sigalas for over ten years. In fact, he encouraged me to seek another cardiologist after I had an attack in 2009. As result of doing I'm still here. While I was in the hospital in 2009, he came and saw me three times. He had a terrific Diabetic nurse to work with me on my insulin injections. Yes I will agree that he is somewhat trady in seeing patients as he takes the time to to go over your results and talks with you. To those who have issues with his appointments schedule get a life as in today's world no specialist is on time and can see you on very short notice. With my goddaughter, he spends much time in getting bovine/animal insulin imported every year due the stupid bureaucracy of the system. In fact after she got under his care, she was able to obtain her driver's license. I had 2 other endocrinologist prior Dr.Sigalas and they did nothing to direct me positively in my diabetes care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

He is a thorough, kind and knowledge doctor. I was so glad to have been referred to .him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

This dr is so full of himself. I was his first patient of the day and he made me wait an hour. He doesn't listen to his patient and thinks he's superior to everyone. Doesn't care if other people are professionals and have somewhere to be. This dr is horrendous and ridiculous.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017