Ratings for Dr. John Sigalas

What I liked about Dr SIgalas he takes his time to talk to you ,he cares about your health

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Horrible doctor -waited 45 min for my appointment to be told to "exercise (but not too much), eat healthy and sleep well" - learned this in grade 1. Didn't speak about anything related to hormones - go figure. Lastly was told I was "young and healthy." waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Sigalas is extremely knowledgeable . He helped me to lose weight and control my diabetes. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Sigalas for over ten years. In fact, he encouraged me to seek another cardiologist after I had an attack in 2009. As result of doing I'm still here. While I was in the hospital in 2009, he came and saw me three times. He had a terrific Diabetic nurse to work with me on my insulin injections. Yes I will agree that he is somewhat trady in seeing patients as he takes the time to to go over your results and talks with you. To those who have issues with his appointments schedule get a life as in today's world no specialist is on time and can see you on very short notice. With my goddaughter, he spends much time in getting bovine/animal insulin imported every year due the stupid bureaucracy of the system. In fact after she got under his care, she was able to obtain her driver's license. I had 2 other endocrinologist prior Dr.Sigalas and they did nothing to direct me positively in my diabetes care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

He is a thorough, kind and knowledge doctor. I was so glad to have been referred to .him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

This dr is so full of himself. I was his first patient of the day and he made me wait an hour. He doesn't listen to his patient and thinks he's superior to everyone. Doesn't care if other people are professionals and have somewhere to be. This dr is horrendous and ridiculous.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr.Sigalis was not able to diagnose my condition and just offered me another appointment in 4 months! Maybe, seeing I am an elder patient he considered that I might not be alive by then. After a 20 min consultation he suggested to be seen by a good specialist somewhere downtown, without providing a name and ending by saying that he has to see the next patient!!! I will present the content of this consultation to the Ontario College of Doctors for review.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great doctor. He spent 40 minutes with me , going over the history and current medications.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Very good doctor. Sounds time with his patients and truly cares about You!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I hate the receptionist of doctor sigalas she is terrible and extremely rude, not helpful at all and she should not be on reception if she is rude.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016