Ratings for Dr. John Sigalas

Diagnosed me right away. I have been trying to get an answer from a previous specialist for 6 month.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Simply good physician. Trustworthy and knowledgeable. Will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Good doctor. Knows a lot about diabetes. He pent 30 minutes with me going through all my medications and explaining everything . Thank You!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Very good doctor. Know so much about diabetes! Well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Sigalas is very good MD. He cares about his patients! He called me on the weekend and advised me to go to the hospital because my blood work was not good and he received critical result call from a lab. He followed me closely and took really good care of me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

My diabetes is under control and I am loosing weight. Dr. Sigalas put me on a new medication and it works miracles! Thank You , Dr. Sigalas!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

If you want someone who knows a lot about diabetes go to Dr. Sigalas. I was shocked how thorough he is and how much time he spent with me today! If you want to wait 5 min and get seen for 5, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Really good doctor. Knows so much about diabetes. I would not see another specialist.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

My experience so far is that I feel he is too busy... I get called about my results months later ? Sometimes not at all and I have to call in to inquire. I would like a specialist who cares about his patients and not his bottom line!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

DrSigalas is the only diBetic Doctor that has helped me at all, I saw dr khan, super nice but my sugars remained hi. Thank you Dr Sigalas

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018