Ratings for Dr. Rick (Richard) Balharry

Knowledgeable and trusted expertise at his fingertips, Dr Balharry and his staff give me the best results for all my skin care needs. We are so fortunate to have them right here in Canmore!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I always look forward to my visit with Dr. Balharry. I drive out from Calgary because he is the only one I trust to alleviate my headache pain and his staff is second to none. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Balharry has taken great care of me for many years. He is an exceptional physician , there is no one like him. I would highly recommend him. The staff in his office are wonderful and very professional. 👍👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Great experience for a new procedure. Very professional and punctual, it is fantastic not having to wait because Dr. is double booked. Look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

As always, exceptionable visit. Very pleased with the work done as well as friendliness and efficiency of staff. Dr. Balharry performs excellent work!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great staff, excellent service! Dr. Balharry is always on time, and knows his stuff! Highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

What more can a person say than a 100% on everything,! The staff, the knowledge, helpfulness, & Dr. Balharry I've known for over 30 plus yrs. & he is a man with great integrity & knowledge, I highly recommend a stop & feel totally at ease with Rick & his staff. D. Niemi

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

5 STARS! all around, I would highly recommend Dr B and his staff Thanks for being there. JE

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Balharry is the best 👍👍👍 I trust him and would highly recommend to anyone and everyone! Thankful he is my doctor!I'm so blessed.. I'm worried he will retire, no one like him. CHEERS BL

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My only worry is some day Dr. Balharry will retire & I'm not sure anyone can fill those shoes. The staff are all excellent too. I have seen many , many physicians over the past 15 years & none compare to the quality treatment that Dr. Balharry & his staff give.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017