Dr. Paul Lubitz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(248)

"Dr. Lubitz and staff have been exceptional in all aspects of meeting the needs of my w..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Rick (Richard) Balharry

I heard he was a pretty decent family doctor at one time. He really should had stayed with that. He is definitely not a good cosmetic doctor. I have seen him only once for treatment of what I thought was pretty straightforward botox. I was new in town and didn't know who to see. I wont make that mistake again. Next time I will search out a specialist. Dr. Balharry was very pushy that I get more botox than I have had in the past and reluctantly I agreed. Now I look stupid, with my no movement at all, AND a crooked smile. I'm extremely upset with the results and how un-natural I look. I know now its my own fault for getting this treatment from a GP.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

What a terrible experience. I couldn't be more disappointed. I went for a consult and I left his office feeling humiliated, disrespected and insulted. He spent no time at all with me, talked down to me like I was a child, didn't listen to my concerns and only wanted to sell me expensive products. I will never return.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Dr Balharry isn't like alot of the other doctors i've met with. He makes you feel uncomfortable, makes sure you are taken care of. He even gave me his personal number and responded very quickly despite being away from work. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Very happy after my varicose veins procedure administered by Dr Balharry and his team! The doctor is an excellent listener, personable, professional and trustworthy. He personally follows up with the patient before and after the surgery. The hospital staff in Canmore is well trained, attentive, and genuinely helpful and friendly. I could not have wished for the better treatment. This was my best hospital experience ever! Thank you Dr. Balharry!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

His very knowledgeable, friendly, collaborative and passionate about achieving high quality results for their patients. I have been to the DERM.CA clinic for Botox for migraines and other elective treatments that have helped make my skin look great and highly recommend Dr. Ken, Ildiko and the clinic because of their outstanding patient care, innovative mindset, knowledgeable staff and consistent quality of their services. I also have really liked their dermatologist developed product line called Revoderm. I have completed transitioned from Dermalogica and other Holt Renfrew brands to Revoderm and noticed improvements in the overall “youthfulness” of my skin and now almost never have any breakouts or issues with my skin (have tried the multi-vitamin moisturizer, hydration serum, sunscreen and scar gel – all amazing).

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

It is always wonderful to be in your office. The entire team is friendly and skilled - one always feels in good hands with you. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Balharry and staff provide the best care that my husband and I have ever received anywhere! I recently had prolotherapy done and though I didn't have extended time, Dr. Balharry also took care of two other of my needs at the time. We come to see him from Edmonton. Unfortunately, my husband fell and broke his patella on this trip. Dr. Balharry took him in immediately and made arrangements to have him sent to the hospital for x-rays etc. After my prolotherapy, Dr. Balharry was kind enough to drive me to the hospital and to go in to check on my husband. OUTSTANDING MEDICAL CARE is given by this doctor! Plus, he is personable, kind, caring, thorough and he listens to all ones concerns. Thank you for everything, Dr. Balharry.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Begin forwarded message: From: donna201 <donna201@telus.net> Date: October 20, 2017 at 9:15:24 AM MDT To: Ian Niemi <in1017@telus.net>, Gary Bilyk <gebilyklawyer@shaw.ca> Subject: Fwd: The Stranger....well worth a read!!! Sent from my iPad Begin forwarded message: From: "Marion Grivell" <mgrivell@telus.net> Date: October 19, 2017 at 7:59:50 AM MDT To: <donna201@telus.net>, <lucie.weber60@gmail.com>, "'Elaine Whitford'" <tfwhit@telus.net>, "'Gerry Weber'" <gaweb39@shaw.ca> Subject: FW: The Stranger....well worth a read!!! From: FLoyd Wayne [mailto:floyd-wayne@hotmail.com] Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:49 AM Subject: Fw: The Stranger....well worth a read!!! Subject: Fwd: The Stranger....well worth a read!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Balharry has been working on my knees for over two years now and I am very satisfy

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

As usual my visit was excellent! Had some threading done today & was a bit nervous. But was put to ease immediately & it wasn't painful at all. His nurse Diana was awesome--looking forward to the end results. 👍

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017