Ratings for Dr. Rick (Richard) Balharry

Dr. Balharry has been working on my knees for over two years now and I am very satisfy

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

As usual my visit was excellent! Had some threading done today & was a bit nervous. But was put to ease immediately & it wasn't painful at all. His nurse Diana was awesome--looking forward to the end results. ๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Health care just doesn't get any better than this. Dr. Balharry is phenomenal, your staff are helpful, professional and just plain amazing. Very positive office environment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Post 6 week vein ligation and stripping surgery. Am so happy today with my choice of such an awesome guy and surgeon. Trusted Dr Balharry from consult, in surgery and follow up appointment of 2 weeks ago! All one has to do is listen and understand procedure, have a professional and exceptional surgeon (Dr Balharry gets my vote) and adhere to post surgery instructions! Still overwhelmed and happy . Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the friendly and genuinely helping staff in Canmore! Cheers! Yours truly, the E.G.G. patient๐Ÿ˜‰

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Knowledgeable and trusted expertise at his fingertips, Dr Balharry and his staff give me the best results for all my skin care needs. We are so fortunate to have them right here in Canmore!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I always look forward to my visit with Dr. Balharry. I drive out from Calgary because he is the only one I trust to alleviate my headache pain and his staff is second to none. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Balharry has taken great care of me for many years. He is an exceptional physician , there is no one like him. I would highly recommend him. The staff in his office are wonderful and very professional. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Great experience for a new procedure. Very professional and punctual, it is fantastic not having to wait because Dr. is double booked. Look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

As always, exceptionable visit. Very pleased with the work done as well as friendliness and efficiency of staff. Dr. Balharry performs excellent work!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great staff, excellent service! Dr. Balharry is always on time, and knows his stuff! Highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017