Ratings for Dr. Rick (Richard) Balharry

It is always wonderful to be in your office. The entire team is friendly and skilled - one always feels in good hands with you. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Balharry and staff provide the best care that my husband and I have ever received anywhere! I recently had prolotherapy done and though I didn't have extended time, Dr. Balharry also took care of two other of my needs at the time. We come to see him from Edmonton. Unfortunately, my husband fell and broke his patella on this trip. Dr. Balharry took him in immediately and made arrangements to have him sent to the hospital for x-rays etc. After my prolotherapy, Dr. Balharry was kind enough to drive me to the hospital and to go in to check on my husband. OUTSTANDING MEDICAL CARE is given by this doctor! Plus, he is personable, kind, caring, thorough and he listens to all ones concerns. Thank you for everything, Dr. Balharry.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Begin forwarded message: From: donna201 <donna201@telus.net> Date: October 20, 2017 at 9:15:24 AM MDT To: Ian Niemi <in1017@telus.net>, Gary Bilyk <gebilyklawyer@shaw.ca> Subject: Fwd: The Stranger....well worth a read!!! Sent from my iPad Begin forwarded message: From: "Marion Grivell" <mgrivell@telus.net> Date: October 19, 2017 at 7:59:50 AM MDT To: <donna201@telus.net>, <lucie.weber60@gmail.com>, "'Elaine Whitford'" <tfwhit@telus.net>, "'Gerry Weber'" <gaweb39@shaw.ca> Subject: FW: The Stranger....well worth a read!!! From: FLoyd Wayne [mailto:floyd-wayne@hotmail.com] Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 5:49 AM Subject: Fw: The Stranger....well worth a read!!! Subject: Fwd: The Stranger....well worth a read!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Balharry has been working on my knees for over two years now and I am very satisfy

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

As usual my visit was excellent! Had some threading done today & was a bit nervous. But was put to ease immediately & it wasn't painful at all. His nurse Diana was awesome--looking forward to the end results. ๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Health care just doesn't get any better than this. Dr. Balharry is phenomenal, your staff are helpful, professional and just plain amazing. Very positive office environment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Post 6 week vein ligation and stripping surgery. Am so happy today with my choice of such an awesome guy and surgeon. Trusted Dr Balharry from consult, in surgery and follow up appointment of 2 weeks ago! All one has to do is listen and understand procedure, have a professional and exceptional surgeon (Dr Balharry gets my vote) and adhere to post surgery instructions! Still overwhelmed and happy . Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the friendly and genuinely helping staff in Canmore! Cheers! Yours truly, the E.G.G. patient๐Ÿ˜‰

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Knowledgeable and trusted expertise at his fingertips, Dr Balharry and his staff give me the best results for all my skin care needs. We are so fortunate to have them right here in Canmore!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I always look forward to my visit with Dr. Balharry. I drive out from Calgary because he is the only one I trust to alleviate my headache pain and his staff is second to none. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Balharry has taken great care of me for many years. He is an exceptional physician , there is no one like him. I would highly recommend him. The staff in his office are wonderful and very professional. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017