Ratings for Dr. Robert Chisholm

I have known Dr. Chisholm for more than 20 years. I am not a patient. I did business with him. I can tell you that he is the most respected and has the best surgical skills in the city

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr Chishlom is an exceptional Doctor. Goes beyond my expectations. He is truly caring and treats my mother as if she were his family. I have total confidence in him and his amazing colleagues and staff. Thank you Dr. Chishlom

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Has always been a very good listener. Does not interrupt an explanation. Very thorough and knowledgeable in his decisions. Will contact a patient late in the evening if he thinks it is important. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Has always made the right decisions each step of my way to recovery. Decent, humane and knowledgeable. What's more to ask for?

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Been With Dr. Chisholm for about 22 years, the best there is. always has a patient ear and knows what to do. every decision has always been right, secretary very nice.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

My husband was under Dr. Chisholm's care for years. He always gave both of us a feeling of hope, honesty, combined with an extreme sense of well being.. Dr. Chisholm went above and beyond over the years and I will never forget his kindness and caring. Thank you for being so special.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

a series of echocardiograma suggested i had pulmomary hypertension (a terminal cardiopulmonary illness) , and though he did not think i had it, he agreed to give me a heart catheter in order to gave me peace of mind. turns out he was right - i am healthy. and he gave me peace of mind. thank you dr chisholm.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

At first, Doctor Chisholm was a nice, likeable man. As time went on, he became very wishywashy and indecisive when things went wrong or not too well. That made me feel uneasy, worried. I expected the doctor to be firmer and more confident. My father was the patient of Chisholm, not me btw. In the end, Dr. Chisholm dropped/dumped my father as his doctor and didn't say a thing about this decision to us! We just got the silent treatment from him (Chisholm.) Chisholm wimped out on us?! Not impressive, esp. in important matters like this. We got another doctor eventually. I would not recommend Chisholm based on our experiences with him. Sorry !! Also, Dr. Chisholm's secretary was nasty and very abrupt with my father, the last time he was on the phone with her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Doctor Chisholm has been my cardiologist only since May 2011, I was diagnosed with a hole in my heart. I am in my early 20s and it came as a shock. It is true, he's brutally honest, so you can not be sensitive as I was at first. But he is actually a very kind doctor once you really get to know him. He has called me personally as well, he is a fantastic doctor. He did my surgery and everything went perfectly smoothly and my the side of my heart that was enlarged is even starting to go back to normal size already and its only been 6 months. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I have had several serious medical issues over the course of my life and Dr. Chisholm is far and away the best physician that I've encountered. He is caring and has always been there for me. Unfortunately I see him more often than I'd like but he's kept me going for over 20 years. A terrific guy and a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012